Go Back   JeepBBS > jeep related stuff only > Technical Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Technical Forum The main forum for jeep related discussions. Mechanically Inept...

Old 02-19-2007, 06:45 AM

Rear Quarter Window Panels

Re: REAR QUARTER WINDOW PANELS.
Anybody have any ideas for getting the zipper tab off the '97 Wrangler model onto a later model panel that doesn't have the zipper tab on it? I mistakenly bought the later model window panels. Surely this won't require some major upholstering with the whole zipper seam, will it?
tuffy
Old 02-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Administrator

Re: Rear Quarter Window Panels

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuffy
Re: REAR QUARTER WINDOW PANELS.
Anybody have any ideas for getting the zipper tab off the '97 Wrangler model onto a later model panel that doesn't have the zipper tab on it? I mistakenly bought the later model window panels. Surely this won't require some major upholstering with the whole zipper seam, will it?
tuffy
Isn't the issue with doing that the fact that the zipper halves are reversed? I do think that in fact you will have to redo the zippers or find someone to swap windows with you.