Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 05-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Talking Got 9 days before my final class assignment/test ~ anyone want to hang out

Hey all,

I just got notified today that I'm not flying my final part until the 25th of the month, that leaves me until the 23rd (to be safe) to hang out.

Is there anyone that would like to meet up at all?

I'm debating about going home to grab some things and to see a few people but I'd also like to visit around here in Phoenix or maybe tavel to so see people that are off in the distance that might be a while to visit otherwise.

Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up and your location, if I can swing it, I'll try to get there. If I decide to go home I'll be sure to let people know that too.

Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 05-15-2004, 04:48 AM

Jamie, if you are coming through Boise on a weekend-I promise to try and blow your Atkins attempts through the roof. LOL There is probably a ribeye in the freezer with your name on it.
Old 05-16-2004, 03:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jay
Hi Jamie, I'll be out at my Lake Havasu house from the 20th to the 25th If you got nothing to do. Just crusing the boat checkin out the people. Maybe some fishing. Let me know.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Been given permission to go home for a few days.... so I'm taking the red eye home this evening. I'll be back in Phoenix on Saturday afternoon.

I like this flying for free thing... I also like upgrading my seat for 20 bucks even better.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?