Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Buy/Sell Jeep Stuff
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Buy/Sell Jeep Stuff Anything legal you want to purchase or get rid off, let fellow jeepers know about it here

Old 05-14-2006, 05:54 PM

Lexan hood and other stuff

All of these are located in Costa Mesa, CA. Please e-mail to mjr@gotgroceries.net . First to respond and pickup, get's them. Prefer not to ship large items, find a local friend to do it for you if you want something.

I have a certificate from BR Tech for a lexan Thrasher hood which can be ordered for a CJ, YJ, TJ, or Toyota Land Cruiser (says $225 retail but all the hoods list for $325 on their site) which I won at Easter Jeep Safari this year. I don't have need for it so reasonable offers entertained.

Also I have 2 pair of TJ soft top door surrounds. 1 pair is for SWB TJ and the other is for LWB TJ with the sunrider top (can be used on a SWB TJ). Retail replacement is $340-370 a pair. $100 a pair.

I have 3 sets of stock TJ flares. 2 sets are black and 1 in khaki. $75 a set for the black ones and $60 for the khaki set.

I have a stock TJ front bumper with end caps. Make an offer.

I have 3 loose Rubicon flares in ok shape. 1 right front and 2 left rear. Make and offer.

I have a used (in good condition with hardware/instructions) set of factory side steps that fit TJ's from 01-06. Retail is $145. $75 for the set.

I have a spare tire relocator bracket (for larger tire). Make an offer.

Mike R