Go Back   JeepBBS > The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > Black Label

Black Label Have you been treated good or bad? Share your story. This is the place to praise or shame

Old 05-27-2009, 01:35 PM

Thumbs up National Spring, Santee, CA

I was quite pleased with the service & product I received yesterday from Ray at National Spring.

I walked in, told him what I wanted, asked about how long my order would take to make, and in <10 minutes I was walking out with a set of 4 ubolts & their hardware "fresh off the press".

Price wasn't cheap, but neither is their product. It was simply nice dealing with somebody who seemed to know their stuff, provided strait answers and a nice product.

I did ask him approximately how much a set of custom leafs would run for my YJ. His responce was $695 per axle.

http://www.nationalsprings.com/

Bookmarks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: