Go Back   JeepBBS > The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > Black Label

Black Label Have you been treated good or bad? Share your story. This is the place to praise or shame

Old 12-26-2007, 02:13 PM

AA: more than a 12 step program

Advance Adapters- OFFERED to send all hardware (except bracket) NO CHARGE for my bracket- xfer case off the tub relocater bracket. I told them I bought it 3-4 YEARS ago and don't really remember if the longer studs were included or I was stupid. They didn't hesitate. When I called today- to sheepishly ask them to track it- NO PROBLEM it'll be here tomorrow.

Class act. Makes me want to think of something I need that they sell...yeah yeah- atlas- sorry not yet. I'm at the you got a decent jeep keep it running well stage
Old 12-26-2007, 02:26 PM

I have found them to be exceptional as well.

One of their sales staff actually cruises lots of BB's looking for folks who either complain, have difficulties, questions etc. This guy posted in the forum I was on & mentioned that he'd give me a full tour of AA & hand me my Atlas himself since my intensions were to go to AA & pick it up.

A couple weeks later he called me and informed me it was ready for pick-up and held true to his word about the tour. To my surprise, I got a nice AA tshirt, AA ballcap, and he gave me a nice full tour of their facility.

Vic Carroll of AA was a class act!
Old 12-26-2007, 06:36 PM

There are few companies around that truly comprehend the value of exceptional customer service. It is expensive, gets abused and ultimately gets dropped by those companies that lose sight of the long term pay-off..

Nice to see AA gets it