Go Back   JeepBBS > What Where When > Get Out and Wheel

Get Out and Wheel Head 'em up and move 'em out! We're getting ready for a trail ride! Find a trail ride for your local or not so local area here. You can also post information about upcoming runs and off-road events in this section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2003, 10:47 AM

Reenlistment Run, Los Coyotes

The time has come for more time..

That is to say I'm going to reenlist. (For those who don't know, I'm in the military).

I did a Jeep reenlistment two years ago up in Big Bear. and it was pretty fun. Unusual in some ways.

This time, I'm going to reenlist at Los Coyotes. While Big Bear has some challenging trails, Los Coyotes brings back memories of the early days of Jeep trips from the internet based socal wheelin contingent. I haven't been there in about two years, and as my wheelin time comes to a close (with my upcoming assignment, I'll be gone a lot).

A very gracious officer with a nicely built TJ will be coming out as well to preform the ceremony.

All are invited, it'll probably be a Saturday, and definately in early or mid June. There's plenty of options on trails, etc, I'll probably reenlist at some "midpoint", so if there's a large crowd, people could break off into seperate groups to run various trails. Probably the big oak tree that you can come out from dangerous road on the way to the creek road.

I'm open to suggestions. And it'd be cool to have folks come out and wheel LC once again.