Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 07-20-2002, 11:08 PM

Blaine, glad you were not on the mountain today.......

I would have had to kiss you,

I am sure Shalome, Chris L, and William would have also been in line.

my gratitude comes from the first time I was able to drive up and down the mouintain at speed limit with no fear, The shock mod is great on and off road. the stability is increadable.

I also got to watch William, Chris and Shalome crawl over stuff they never would have made before. I heard them all at some point say that your help and the lockers made all the difference.

So this is a thank you for your friendship, excelent work, and for not being there today.

Scott

PS
all rigs at this time are tested and damage free. that is if William does nothing stupid tomorrow.
Old 07-21-2002, 07:41 AM
Administrator

I am glad you like it Scott. As far as William goes, we all know what he does when he gets bored.
Old 07-21-2002, 04:34 PM

Well, Scott beat me to the post, and I'll have to skip the kissing part, but I do have to say a big 'thank you' to you for all the help.

Everything worked really well together, with a minimum amount of rubbing. The height, tire size, flexing, gearing and lockers are about as closely matched as I could want them.

I made it up every obsticle on my first try at deep creek. Everything that used to take five minutes (at least) to get over, I just crawled over. I only had to back up once or twice right after the creek crossing, and I was climbing on the hard side, not doing the little "s" around the rocks like I would have used to.

Anyway, I really appreciate your help Blaine, as well as everyone else that helped me wrench on the jeep. I just have to track down one clunk and install the p/s cooler and I'm ready to go for the rubicon.

I can't wait to see you guys in around 3 weeks.

Shalom

ps-- I may not have mentioned this before but lockers RULE!
Old 07-21-2002, 11:39 PM
AA reject

My thanks to you also

Lockers do rule. I walked over everything. My biggest problem now, is steering and I need a rear diff skid. Starting to tear up the bolts.

Old 07-22-2002, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mrblaine
I am glad you like it Scott. As far as William goes, we all know what he does when he gets bored.
He stands in the river barefoot and changes tires.

What else would I do?

It was an awesome trip, Eh Chris? How did Sunday go?