Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 07-29-2001, 06:48 PM

Timing for Farmington, NM ARCA Event

Hey Blaine,

As a follow-up to our last phone conversation ... when exactly is the Farmington ARCA event being held? I am absolutlely making no promises ... but I would like to tentatively see if I my wife and I can possibly make it to at least some of this get-together. Beyond the event itself, I am particularly interested in meeting you and your wife. Another possibility (either of itself, or in combination with the above), is to have you stop by and/or stay at our place in La Sal, Utah (either to or from Farmington) ... which is approximately 160 miles to the southeast from us. We could also possibly all get together with TJRON and his wife (although I know that both of them will be very busy with their new Moab property and house building projects).

Anyway, please let me know the dates of the event and we'll see what can happen out of all of this.

Thanks,

Don
Old 07-29-2001, 07:59 PM
Administrator

The event is Sept 28 and 29 in Farmington. That would be a Fri and a Sat for the actual event. We will be leaving here early Wed morning and driving straight through in order to assist the team. At least that is our plan now. Things may change.

I was almost pressed into transporting a show jeep to Cedar the last time around. Fortunately, at the last minute they cancelled and I was able to just drive the truck.

We would love to meet up somewhere, and at least have dinner. Preferably in Farmington.

It is not who you know, It is who knows you
Jeeps do not make jeepers, jeepers make Jeeps.
Old 07-29-2001, 11:06 PM

Thanks Blaine ... we'll see what we can do (and I'll keep in touch on this as the dates get closer).

Don