Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 08:06 PM

Talking Me thinks this might be getting a tad out of hand ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert A.M. Stephens
Flame away asshole. I am 7 steps to the right of Ghengis Khan and feel Pat Buchannan is a flaming liberal. Liberalism is akin to Nazism.

I should burn you to death with Pentex and ARCO High Test.
Well, that does it ... my previously elucidated hypothesis has now been confirmed at the 95% confidence level. Stephens is clearly someone's evil twin, existing as an anti-matter alter ego in a transdimensional state of quasi existence.

Let me bath you kind sir in a high density field of relativistic plasma in close proximity to a friendly Pulsar (which will tend to outdo Pentex and ARCO high test, even with some hydrazine thrown in for good effect).

See ya on the event horizon (or was that on the trail?) ...

'Course, for everyone else, remember what Archimedes said ... ? Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world?
Old 04-24-2005, 08:15 PM

Red face Me thinks this might be getting a tad out of hand ...

Edit ... an inadvertent doppelganger post of the deja vu kind
Old 04-24-2005, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuck K.
Yes very helpful, my resources had the frame molecular tensile shear strength at 1,345,000,000.0475

:

That is what I like to see, diversity and inclusion on all grades of fuel Dont forget to address the hammer also
I surely stand corrected on the .0475. You are correct and thank you. I was being raucous in my math, tossing it around like a wanton hussy would at a port bar in Algiers.

I tend to agree on the fuel type diversity. When I have to incinerate some sh*twit or pis*wit and on up the wittery scale to the infamous f*ckwit ( my own censor applied), I then also choose different fuel types and brands.

For instance, that twink that had the gall to even infer that I was liberal, above in this thread, would be burned to death with a high quality High Test, but not something as pedestrian as BP. Then, the corpse-ashes would be beaten with a hammer and then the hammer would be sh*t on, and then the hammer and the ashes from the corpse would be burned and the whole crap-mess would then be shipped to Angola since Angolans are proof that Indians did screw racoons.

I am love.

Did this data help further in our endless quest to resolve this pesky winching issue and too, how to render that filthy dog eating claw hammer vermin to the primal ethers whence it came?
robert@behold-the-rage.com
406-755-9765
Old 04-24-2005, 08:54 PM

Re: Me thinks this might be getting a tad out of hand ...

Quote:
Originally posted by DC
Well, that does it ... my previously elucidated hypothesis has now been confirmed at the 95% confidence level. Stephens is clearly someone's evil twin, existing as an anti-matter alter ego in a transdimensional state of quasi existence.

Let me bath you kind sir in a high density field of relativistic plasma in close proximity to a friendly Pulsar (which will tend to outdo Pentex and ARCO high test, even with some hydrazine thrown in for good effect).

See ya on the event horizon (or was that on the trail?) ...

'Course, for everyone else, remember what Archimedes said ... ? Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world?
Interesting and moving post. I've always had a fondness to douse myself for my own malfunctions with Hydrazine. Being a quasi stable reaction motor fuel during space flight adds a certain added charisma of being burned to death with that stuff. I find that concept mildy arousing to say the least.

I do cautiously warn on the Pulsar--High Density Plasma application as that is really a volatile combo and of course, carelessness breeds tragedy and therefore, someone might sustain a modest injury in lieu of a foul up.

It is so weird having the fuel trailer right here next to this thread, me sitting on top of it here in the ranch office, and the nozzle nestled between my thighs like a sizzling black rubber dragon, ready to spew its hot spray all over this thread, like burning the japs out of a cave in some funky John Wayne WW2 war movie. Chilling, but again, like the plasma deal, slightly arousing but very disturbing for the meek.

Hey, love to chat more but gotta give my social worker-counseler a call, a 9' foot tall German woman who handles me like a baby Harp SEAL, who are not really Navy SEALs at all. God, I hate Harp Seals.....Burn 'em all, let satan sort it all out.

See ya in a bit.....

Great and moving post!
406-755-9765
Old 04-25-2005, 08:54 AM

You're a little out of the loop, Jeff, in that this was covered in the previous 4 pages. Hope that helps. The "Engineer" so referenced is here:

Brad Beall
Product Engineer, The Crosby Group
bradbeall@thecrosbygroup.com
phone: 918-834-4611 x322
fax: 918-834-944

This contact point was posted several times by me here, and twice on page 22 at Behold in the Jeep section where you got that first diagram. Brad is in OK.
406-755-9765
Old 04-25-2005, 08:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to mudpup Send a message via Yahoo to mudpup
He seems to be in the loop with the rest of us, in that your diagrams are incorrect.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:59 AM

Whatever you say. Sounds fine.
406-755-9765
Old 04-25-2005, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert A.M. Stephens
Flame away asshole. I am 7 steps to the right of Ghengis Khan and feel Pat Buchannan is a flaming liberal. Liberalism is akin to Nazism.

Forget to take your meds or something?

Old 04-25-2005, 12:47 PM

Done

OK - I'm going to go ahead and close this as things have run their course. Should folks wish to further discuss the engineering parameters of this, start a new thread and desist from making personal attacks or threats, real or implied. Thanx.
Closed Thread