Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 03-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Who changed my user title?

Send a message via Yahoo to cbassett
Who is Trent Copeland (caution: Ms. Jackson thread)

Who the hell is this guy and why is he a foaming at the mouth Jackson defender?!?!

Yes, in scanning through channels I got sucked into a Michael Jackson trial expose.

He was droaning on like a Jackson legal team parrot, ubelievable. Okay, I'll fess up, this was CNN, so not real news. Still, the dude was off his friggen rocker!

Separate, but somewhat related question (politically correct j/o's need not reply)....

Anyone else see overtalking (not shutting your yap when it's not your turn) happen, almost frequently enough to be called "consistently", more by 'commentators of color'? IMHO, when debating and it's not your turn to talk, yet you don't shut your pie hole, you done lost your credibility. Tip: When you don't' have the floor, Shut your pie hole!!

Okay, last wacky question on this, I can't take any more and changed the channel...

Some crazy broad just called in and asked 'where does Michael go during lunch break and what does he eat?' Who the freak cares?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ACK ACK, martians have taken over!!!!!!!!! we come in peace!! what the hell??
Old 03-10-2005, 06:52 PM

EEEGADS!!!!!!! Sucessfully switched through every broadcast channel and saw MJs face on EVERY FREAKING ONE!!!

And I'm stuck in cornfield USA, just a stone's throw from the bible belt... you'd thing they'd be content filtering the grossly perverse from this region.

I'm glad it's not my TV and the window doesn't open, else it may've already become one with the parking lot.

carry on.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Not seen a lick of coverage on TV, but the other articles I've read show MJ's lawyer punching big enough holes in the prosecution's side of things to drive a semi through.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:06 PM

those same articles are about as valuable as '08 poll results.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by cbassett
those same articles are about as valuable as '08 poll results.
I thought it was Taft with 51.6 percent of the popular vote, now you're telling me that's not accurate?
Old 03-10-2005, 09:08 PM
I showed Matt my twinkie and he like it.

i would like to know what in the hell ever posessed mj to wear pajamas to court. what the hell was he thinking? did he think that because he wore the pajamas to court that he used in the molestations that everything would be ok>?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 03-10-2005, 09:16 PM

Misc. observations:

WTF was up with jacko's mug shot?

WTF is up with the victims' family? Seems they are pretty good at sticking people up.

WTF is up with the courts?

They all deserve each other.

Martians indeed
Old 03-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Can I get a mint julep with that?

I think this kid's parents should be put on trial next. Letting their kids have unsupervised sleepovers in a grown man's bed (especially in light of said man's purported affinity for young boys) is like chumming the waters for sharks. Everybody is a loser in this whole thing. As for Jacko, he is truly beyond help.

Amazingly, the radio reported that he has pretty much burned through a great portion of his wealth and has outstanding debts to BofA for $350 million. He is trying to save money now, shopping at KMart, his new favorite store ...

they have boys underpants, half-off. Talk about an old joke!
Old 03-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Weston
[B]I think this kid's parents should be put on trial next. Letting their kids have unsupervised sleepovers in a grown man's bed (especially in light of said man's purported affinity for young boys) is like chumming the waters for sharks. Everybody is a loser in this whole thing. As for Jacko, he is truly beyond help.
more akin to chumming the sharks up and then letting your kids go swimming in the chum line with raw steaks for floaties
Old 03-10-2005, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Weston
(especially in light of said man's purported affinity for young boys)
That's the poorest example of a man i've ever seen. He looks more like Latoya every day. I say send him off to the hills of Kentucky and let Bubba have his way with him.

With all the plastic surgery; I heard if you light his hair; he'll burn like a candle for days!

"I'm melting, i'm melting......

I really am a compassionate person.
totally worn out, shouting,
"...HOLY $HIT...what a ride!"
Old 03-10-2005, 11:08 PM

This whole case is simply sickening.

From the 20 or so years of rumors, I'd have no problem believing MJ molests little kids in his spare time, however this case turns out.

If a 1/4 of the physical evidence found at MJ's house turned out to be true, I'd believe that he molested little kids whether or not the accuser's story is true or not.

So in my mind, it's pretty clear MJ did it.

The flip side to that is it pretty clear the kids mother let him get molested.

The real question in this case is whether this started out as a shake down to let MJ take care of her kids for awhile and see what she could skim off the side with regards to access to neverland, gifts, travel and the like or if she had planned from the start to let the kid get molested so she could file a civil trial and get the big bucks.

It's hard to tell either way. All I know is the family is just as horrible as MJ is.

I couldn't possibly begin to wonder which way the jury will go on this one, but the younger bros. testimony sounded weak enough that I can see MJ walking on this one.

If he does walk, the sheriffs should just post a cruiser at neverland's gate and arrest any parents right then and there, for child endangerment for letting thier kids walk through the front gate.
Old 03-11-2005, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DsrtJeeper
I say send him off to the hills of Kentucky and let Bubba have his way with him.

Come on now, even we have certain standards! Now, if he wanted to send Janet in his place....
Old 03-14-2005, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KY-Jeep
Come on now, even we have certain standards! Now, if he wanted to send Janet in his place....
Even she is getting funky looking. She should have quit about four nosejob/ cheek implants ago. Bummer too, she used to be one heck of a hotty.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:13 AM

She has got about the ugliest tit I have ever seen The flap about her accidental exposure should not have been one about decency but rather about damage to the audiences' eyes.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:05 AM

For the Michael Jackson fans out there ...
EBAY link
Old 03-17-2005, 11:26 AM

That is hilarious.

I actually had an idea for a tasteless t-shirt to cash in quick on the spectical of this case.

My only worry would be getting sued by MJ or the party who owns the rights to the slogan I was planning on ripping off.

(Someone's probably thought up the slogan by now anyway).
Old 03-17-2005, 01:28 PM

Speaking of cashing in, I just happened to catch the last bit of Larry King Live last night and his guests were a few attorneys and two jurors. One of the jurors actually hawked his CD first before answering Larry's question. Is that what our jury system has come to?