Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2003, 03:16 PM

Finally somone in Hollywood makes sense!!!!

Robin Williams plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

__ I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of one plan
for peace. " Books, not Bombs" won't work. The head mullahs won't let
anyone read them. If they do, they poke their eyes out.

Here's the plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'. We will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. _ We'll give them a free trip home. _ After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. _ France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. _ No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here._ Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy wise.
This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere," They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement
or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or
given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if any.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens. _ Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

11)The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

Robin Williams
Old 04-28-2003, 03:30 PM

I don't know why I thought he was on the other side of the fence, that's great stuff from Robin Williams!
Old 04-28-2003, 03:34 PM
Reggae

Thumbs down

It's not from Robin Williams.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

Here is more oil to the fire, to balance things out :

Any person running for president with this platform would be laughed right out of the race.

In San Diego, the illegal immigrant capitol of the world, illegal immigrants work in crap jobs with no benefits: taco shops, salvage yards, domestic labor, and farm work. They live in squalor, earn less than half of minimum wage, are (obviously) exempt from 19th century labor laws, and have no recourse in any dispute in which they find themselves. Many of them, particularly women, wind up as slaves. The idea that these people are here getting fat off of the government tit is ludicrous. The false notion that they need only find some way to sneak into the country, and can then simply sign up for welfare is, I think, the basis for much misguided hatred of these pathetic people.
Old 04-28-2003, 03:45 PM

Actually, I believe Robin is "on the other side of the fence"...along with a few other tinsel-town types.

Darrell
Old 04-28-2003, 07:19 PM
The king of shotgun debate

Quote:
Originally posted by TObject

In San Diego, the illegal immigrant capitol of the world, illegal immigrants work in crap jobs with no benefits: taco shops, salvage yards, domestic labor, and farm work. They live in squalor, earn less than half of minimum wage, are (obviously) exempt from 19th century labor laws, and have no recourse in any dispute in which they find themselves. Many of them, particularly women, wind up as slaves. The idea that these people are here getting fat off of the government tit is ludicrous. The false notion that they need only find some way to sneak into the country, and can then simply sign up for welfare is, I think, the basis for much misguided hatred of these pathetic people. [/B]
Hi Sergey,

I couldn't agree with your above statement more. I believe it is factual and true, and that most illegal immigrants in America want only to better themselves and provide for their families just like each of us do.

That said, they are still illegal. And that my friend is why they have so little recourse and why they work for such low wages, and have problems resolving any disputes that may come up. It is not the People, it is their legal status, based on our laws.

Let me see if I could give an analogy:

Today, somewhere in Texas there was a house fire.

Inside that house were four children.

Outside the house where the parents screaming hysterically to their children, unable to reach them through the flames.

Along comes a young man who runs into that burning house, not once, but four times and rescues each of the four children from the second floor.

Then he was arrested for being a parole violator.

What a Paradox.

What should I have wished for, that we caught, apprehended, and arrested this parole violator sooner?
Or
Be glad he wasn't arrested earlier?

The Police Officers did their jobs, they followed the law. This young man obviously at an earlier time didn't.

But just becuase he didn't, it doesn't make him a bad person. (As evidenced by today's actions.) And in truth, today I'm glad he was there.

Illegal immigrants are not bad people either. Yet there is a system in place, flawed as it may be that either needs to be followed, or if broken, needs to be fixed.

Here's a thought.

Maybe we should help fix the real problem here.

Maybe if Mexican workers could create the same standard of living for their families South of the Border as they can for the meager wages they get North of the Boarder, maybe, just maybe, they would want to stay home.

But then someone would start screaming about that "Giant Sucking Sound" as all the "Good Jobs" head out of the country.

Hmmm...... Guess that's the problem we have with Canada to the North, (but we're just not bright enough to know it yet!)

Frank
Old 04-28-2003, 08:06 PM

Snivel about the illegals all you want - you put "white american schoolboys/girls" into jobs like that and everything would cost 50X more.

How about this senario:

Sergey "I'd like some potten meat - the smoke kind please"

Grocery Store Employee "Oh - this is good stuff, made in America by Americans, and only $25 for 6 ounces...."

Sergey "Oh......"

If we all MADE 50X more it would be nirvana - but since I don't see that happening anytime soon, price - not ethics/morals will determine who works in what type if jobs.

America is no longer a manufacturing country - we haven't been for at least 20 years now.

Jeff
Old 04-29-2003, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paradiddle
Snivel about the illegals all you want - you put "white american schoolboys/girls" into jobs like that and everything would cost 50X more.

How about this senario:

Sergey "I'd like some potten meat - the smoke kind please"

Grocery Store Employee "Oh - this is good stuff, made in America by Americans, and only $25 for 6 ounces...."

Sergey "Oh......"

If we all MADE 50X more it would be nirvana - but since I don't see that happening anytime soon, price - not ethics/morals will determine who works in what type if jobs.

America is no longer a manufacturing country - we haven't been for at least 20 years now.

Jeff

So we should just look the other way then? There are legal means to entering this country, and if you bypass those means, you are committing a criminal act. Sorry you libs don't recognize that.

It's not snivelling, it is recognizing the fact that illegals do far more harm to the system than good.
Old 04-29-2003, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BrackneyC

It's not snivelling, it is recognizing the fact that illegals do far more harm to the system than good.
First - I'm not a liberal.

Second - prove your second statement with some facts.

I run my own business using "south of the boarder labor" - They've all submitted the documentation to me that the state requires. Are they all legal? Frankly I don't care. I just know that for $7.50-$10 an hour I'd never find people that work harder then they do and don't complain. I'm very fair to them, it's not a sweatshop situation.

I think there is a sense of entitlement with most people who have been born here (espeically young people). The media glamorizes celebs, sports stars, and rich people while rarely talking about the wealthy that bust their ass to get rich. This creates a sense of "I don't have to work hard, I'm owed some type of living" by whomever. This attitude is what prevents most business from being competitive in the marketplace while using nothing but "native" labor.

IMO you should earn it.

Again - it's all about money - nothing more. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that you would be the first to complain if prices went nuts on the products you like to use.

Jeff
Old 04-29-2003, 10:56 AM
Reggae

Frank,

You made a lot of valid points, many of which are very deep, and thought provoking.

It's very hard to argue against facts. If somebody is illegal, they are unlawful, by definition. So, I won't argue. I agree.

However, something that I will not agree with is an 11-step program for world peace, 3 steps of which are dedicated to ridding US from illegal aliens.

Getting back to the step 1 of the plan.

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'. We will never "interfere" again.

I would not go that far; but some folks argue, that there were actually people in America, such as Prescott Bush and E. Ronald Harriman who helped Hitler come to power. Also, if America hadn't interfered in WW I, then Germany would not have been forced into signing the "Treaty of Versailles" which devastated their economy and lead to the despair, which gave fertile ground for Hitler to come to power in the first place.

At the same time, I do see some parallels. Where in Germany, folks blamed all their problems on the Jews. Some hardliners here, in US, including the writer of the "peace plan" above, think that once we get rid of all the illegal aliens life will be so much better for the rest of us.

Then, again there are others, who believe that Holocaust never happened.

I guess, I am somewhere in the middle. And this is where, I think, law enforcing agencies should be on the illegal aliens issue, - somewhere in the middle between capturing murderers and writing tickets for public urination.
Old 04-29-2003, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by TObject
I guess, I am somewhere in the middle. And this is where, I think, law enforcing agencies should be on the illegal aliens issue, - somewhere in the middle between capturing murderers and writing tickets for public urination.
Very well said.
Old 05-04-2003, 06:29 PM

"Illegal immigrant" - Illegal is illegal is illegal. This isn't a third world country, we believe in the rule of law. What is my recourse let's say if he accidentally (accidents happen) hits my car with his car on the way to work? Oh I know he runs off and I'm left paying out of pocket, because I don't want my insurance to go up (which he didn't have) or points on my license (which he didn't have) This has happened to my wife once and 2 of my friend's. One "illegal" even got a lawyer and tried to get money out of him.

I run my own business using "south of the boarder labor" - They've all submitted the documentation to me that the state requires. Are they all legal? Frankly I don't care. I just know that for $7.50-$10 an hour I'd never find people that work harder then they do and don't complain. I'm very fair to them, it's not a sweatshop situation.
If they are "Illegal" that means one of 2 things happened - either they forged documents or you are lieing. Once again both are illegal. See point one. If all is above board "Welcome to the US" My family did all the **** jobs when they first immigrated, my wife's family the same. That's the way it is, everywhere. Get a job anywhere do you think you start off at the top? No, you work your way up.

Now before anyone freaks out - I am not against any ethnicity. I just can't believe the thinking that someone who has done something illegal should be rewarded. If things are that bad back home apply for political asylum, wait for the visa. Basically do the right thing. I'm SURE all these guys are great people. Just don't ask people who have defended this country and followed the rules all their lives to feel anything for those who take the shortcuts.

I feel sorry for the people who waited for years for the visas only to be undercut by the people willing to work cheaper because they really aren't supposed to be here. Illegals are screwing thier own people. Have you ever actually talked to "Legal" immigrants; they are often more ****ed than any other person on the subject. I've been on line in the bank when a Hispanic teller yells just this at a person at her window. I work with guys who can't stand the lowballers.

Bottom line - I'm pretty sure you would be ****ed off at me if I moved into your house without asking, even though I was willing to clean the toilet and wash your dog. You see you have a nicer house and I could have a better life.

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Old 05-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Reggae

Quote:
Originally posted by HIGLET
That's the way it is, everywhere. Get a job anywhere do you think you start off at the top? No, you work your way up.
I think that working your way up to the top from the very bottom is a rare exception. People like you and me almost never make millions. You have to be born into wealth or squeeze in by the means of right connections. Chances to become a fat cat by building your carrier through hard work are exceptionally slim. People who do that usually have to run as fast as they can just to stay where they are.

That's ok with me, though. I don't need millions to be happy, I am thankful for what I got.

Sean, you are most certainly right, illegal is illegal.
Old 05-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Reggae

By Adolfo Garza

DOUGLAS, Arizona (Reuters) - Some residents of southern Arizona, fed
up with the flow of illegal immigrants from Mexico, plan to keep on
taking matters into their own hands, saying the U.S. Border Patrol is
not doing its job.

Tension has risen along the Arizona-Mexico border in recent weeks as
Cochise County ranchers step up a campaign of making citizens'
arrests of immigrants who trespass on their land. Mexico accuses them
of hunting down Mexicans like dogs.

Over the weekend, a group calling itself the Concerned Citizens of
Cochise County and the California-based American Patrol, a citizens'
group that also seeks to stop illegal immigration, announced plans
for a "Shadow Border Patrol" that would "keep track" of the U.S.
Border Patrol's actions.

Roger Barnett, a Cochise rancher who has participated in illegal
immigrant roundups, said there were no other options. "It's just out
of control," he said in an interview. "The U.S. government is not
protecting its citizens."

He said illegal immigrants who cross his ranch leave behind a trail
of trash, clothes and blankets, and some defecate on his property.
"They're a bunch of hoodlums," he said.

CONCERNS IN GOVERNMENT

But the actions of the Arizona vigilantes are stirring up unease in
official circles, where their anti-immigrant message has provoked
fears of possible violence and human rights abuses against
undocumented aliens.

"The situation is causing concerns at all levels of government,"
Miguel Escobar, the Mexican consul in the sleepy border town of
Douglas, told Reuters. "There is an element of danger and these
incidents could lead to acts of violence."

Last Friday, Foreign Minister Rosario Green told reporters in Mexico
City that Mexico would raise the issue at meetings with American
officials. "The issue of the Mexicans and the Arizona ranchers is
seen, without a doubt, as a red alert that could generate a
relatively tense situation," she said.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Border Patrol announced this week it was
deploying an additional 250 immigration officers along Arizona's
conflicted border, local media reported.

The complexity of the situation is best illustrated by the strong
disagreements among local, state and federal U.S. officials over how
to deal with the vigilantes.

Douglas Mayor Ray Borane, calling the ranchers' treatment of illegal
immigrants "inhumane," said the federal government must "become
involved at a higher level than the Border Patrol. I am very
disappointed in the government, they insist on the Border Patrol
dealing with it."

UP TO, BUT NOT INCLUDING, DEADLY FORCE

Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever attended the weekend meeting of
anti-immigrant advocates and asked them to stay within the law when
making citizens' arrests. He said private citizens arresting
trespassers on their property can use any means "up to and including
the threat of deadly force, but not the use of deadly force."

The U.S. Attorney's Office has been working "very, very hard" to
determine whether any acts by the Cochise County Concerned Citizens
may constitute a federal civil rights offense, spokeswoman Cathy
Colbert said.

Such cases are extremely hard to prosecute because in most cases the
only witnesses are the undocumented aliens themselves, who are
usually unwilling to testify in court because of their illegal status
in the United States.

Barnett and other ranchers are unbending. "I am being threatened by
the government of Mexico for protecting my property," he said.

Rather than complain about the actions of the ranchers, Mexico should
provide jobs and welfare for its citizens, he added. "Mexico is the
biggest abuser of its citizens there is," he said, and the U.S.
government should stop "listening to a Third World narco-
dictatorship."

Barnett said he would not stop rounding up illegal immigrants. "It's
my property and I can do what I want."
Old 05-05-2003, 01:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jay
Peace Plan

Its about time I found someone who thinks like me. I have to agree with Robin Williams on this one. Its just to simple!

Subject: Peace Plan

At Least One Movie Star That's Sane
Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not
heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference"
in their affairs, past and present. We will promise never to
"interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world,
starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines.
They don't want us there. We would station troops at our
borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together
and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days
the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately,
regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome
them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited
to 90 day visits unless given a special permit. No one from a
terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there,
change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be
available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers.
If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home,
baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient
energy wise. This will include developing non polluting sources
of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan
wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10
a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world,
we will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for
seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what
we give them gets "lost" or is taken by their army. The people who
need it most get very little, anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We
don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides,
it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

9b) Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way,
no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan.

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor,
your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and
she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

-----Robin Williams
Old 05-05-2003, 02:04 PM

Courtesy of Snopes.com (Urban Myth Dispellers)

Origins: We don't yet know who is responsible for the piece quoted above, but it definitely wasn't actor-comedian Robin Williams (of Mork & Mindy fame). This item's debut appears to have been a 21 March 2003 posting to the USENET newsgroup ia.talk.misc, and from there it was rapidly disseminated via e-mail and blogs, credited to either "author unknown" or no one at all. The Robin Williams attribution wasn't tacked on until several weeks later, apparently because along the way someone appended a genuine Robin Williams quote to the list as an eleventh item:

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'" - Robin Williams.
Obviously the Robin Williams attribution for the final item was interpreted as applying to the list as a whole, so now the entire piece is making the rounds as 'the Robin Williams plan.'

Last updated: 22 April 2003
Old 05-06-2003, 02:30 PM

Kind of funny to me that the ranchers are in Cochise County, and worried about people messing with their land.

Other than that I'm all for them. Considering it's AZ I'm a little surprised they can't shoot them (seriously, and no, I don't think THAT would be right).

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Old 05-14-2003, 05:35 PM

Robin Williams plan for World Peace

Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the common sense plan... what
we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here's one plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
affairs, past & present. We will promise never to "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with
Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We
would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the
fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and
leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be
gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are.
France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 day
visits unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would
be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide
here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any more
cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they
don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home, baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy
wise. This will include developing non polluting sources of energy but will
require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou
will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for
their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we
will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain,
cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them gets "lost"
or is taken by their army. The people who need it most get very little,
anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the
spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless
shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

9a) Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can
call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan.

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want
a piece of me?'" - Robin Williams
Old 05-14-2003, 07:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Boston Mangler
Quote:
Originally posted by Paradiddle
First - I'm not a liberal.

Second - prove your second statement with some facts.

I think there is a sense of entitlement with most people who have been born here (espeically young people). The media glamorizes celebs, sports stars, and rich people while rarely talking about the wealthy that bust their ass to get rich. This creates a sense of "I don't have to work hard, I'm owed some type of living" by whomever. This attitude is what prevents most business from being competitive in the marketplace while using nothing but "native" labor.

IMO you should earn it.

Again - it's all about money - nothing more. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that you would be the first to complain if prices went nuts on the products you like to use.

Jeff
I agree with that 100% Paradiddle!!! Very true!!

>>>>>This creates a sense of "I don't have to work hard, I'm owed some type of living" by whomever.
******* Excellent Point! Ever see a "Non American" holding a sign begging for cash instead of taken a lower paying job and working for it like a real person should?

No, i am not being racist or predujice in anyway but my wife is Mexican and her parent entered the country illegally at first, busted their ass working their tails off at ****ty jobs saving money, became legal, moved their family here into nice conditions and education and because of their hard work, my wife just graduated from Harvard last may! They did this without a SINGLE RED CENT from welfare or any other goverment funded tax payer $$. It irks me to see the lazy white trash running around sucking off of welfare, begging and stealing and making fun of the "Illegals" instead of getting off their ass and getting a job!

Sorry, but thats my .02
Old 09-18-2003, 03:27 PM

RobinWilliams

His plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan

1. The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega,
Milosovich and the rest of those 'good ole boys.' We will never "interfere" again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there.. We would station troops at our borders. No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and
leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness.. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very
little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

The Language we speak is ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE...
Old 09-18-2003, 03:42 PM

Robin Williams Plan a Hoax...

Server wouldnt let me post to Roberts message...
Its a hoax...

Robin Williams did'nt write this...

Sorry Robert...

kris.
Old 09-18-2003, 03:44 PM

Nothing to be sorry about - the internet is full of BS anyways. I was more interested in some of the points made for discussion purposes, particularly the one about bringing our boys home and telling the saudis to fuk off at oil over $10/barrel.
Old 09-18-2003, 03:50 PM

Every one of those points makes so much sense to me that I KNOW that no politician would ever dream of making one of them even a small part of of his public platform.