Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Buy/Sell Jeep Stuff
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Buy/Sell Jeep Stuff Anything legal you want to purchase or get rid off, let fellow jeepers know about it here

Old 07-21-2007, 06:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to chef
A bunch of random Jeep stuff for sale

Got a lot of stuff I just want to get rid of, open to offers for everything. I want to clean the shop out and would like to get some cash together to build something special. Skim all the way through, LOTS of stuff, and I've got more. Come over and make an offer on stuff, if you see anything else you like in the garage, make an offer. Everything has a price, some are just outrageous and unreasonable dash trim, seats, hard doors, a long frame jack, hood, fender, lights, helmets, shackles holy moly and more!

Bestop TJ Flares. The mounting flange has been trimmed down to allow max opening of the wheelwell. They're dirty and have a couple scratches, but I wouldn't be embarassed to have em on my rig, if I could put flares on it $100

a set of 8.8 stock axle shafts

set of d35 stock axle shafts.

A pair of Recarro reclining seats from my old crx. They're bolstered and have been refoamed and recovered in dark and light charcoal grey vinyl. Not show car quality anymore but still pretty damn nice. I don't think there's any scuffs, no tears, real nice seats, but will need mounting brackets custom made for whatever you want to put them in. $200 would be real nice, $100 would be cool.

Harbor Freight long frame jack. It needs a couple of c clips on the linkages and a seal rebuild on the pump. Apparently when you buy the jack it comes with the seals, as the new one I bought did. I'd like to keep those seals for if I ever need them with the new jack, but you can borrow them to help find what you need to get the one for sale going. They sell for $160-200 or something, make me an offer on this one. I dunno what a rebuild would cost on the pump. It lifts to around 3'

Pro Comp 55w lights, chrome buckets, two of em. Make an offer.

side mirrors with brackets, I think for mounting onto the windshield hinges.

chevy d44 outers.

MORE anti wrap bar

a set of 15x8 black steel wheels in pretty good shape on some mismatched random condition 33" all terrains. $100? $50? I need them out of here. I've got two and my buddy has two or three others at his folks house. If you want em he'll go get the others.

4 30%ish 245/75/16 Load Range E mt/r's. Great for a tow rig, I'm going back to Michelins though. These are Rubicon take offs.
1 brand spankin new of the same. $100. $170ish new.

Drivers side YJ front fender, black.

Black YJ hood, clear coat is uv damaged, in good shape. Was going to run it on my buggy but got a cert for a lexan hood.

CJ hard doors. Metal is in good shape, but missing some of the rubber seals around the glass, I think I've got the door panels, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing some of the trim. The drivers side has a problem with the latch, something broke inside and I had to disect it to open it up and get it off my Jeep They're flat black with my skull & crossed wrenches logo sprayed on them. Glass is good too

Some Gerry can bucket holder things I welded up and don't need anymore They follow the shape of the cans and have a 2-3" lip around the edge. I had them bolted to a mounting surface with some eyelets on them and used nylon clips on webbing to hold the cans down

A fabbed sheetmetal dash for cj's/yj's.

Stock YJ air intake box filter holder thing

some yj dash pieces, dark grey and tan

cj headlight pieces, random

an electric bass guitar

a rough hi lift. Needs the handle, I don't think I still have it. Could really use a rebuild and a lube job.

some assorted shackles. Straight, about 1" or 1.5" longer then stock made of 5/16" stock, some very slightly boomerang shackles, some old conferr shackles

a bunch of random ubolts. I know I've got a set for an 8.8, some I think for a toyota axle, and some that were a hair too big for a d44 chevy front and a 12 bolt. all long.

a brand new pair of size 12 cabela's brittany boots. Nice, just not my style.

1.8ghz Apple G5 desktop. CD/DVD burner, 2.5gb of ram, 70gb hard drive. 19" dell lcd, I can leave photoshop, illustrator and golive cs on it if you like. $800 for the g5, $100 for the 19" lcd. still runs very nice, i've just been using my powerbook more and more as I can bring it to work and use it there.

I've also got some motorcycle helmets that are brand new or near new, an HJC XL white open face, black nazy style lipped novelty helmet, and a couple skull cap dot black helmets, i think S and L.

Will be selling my d30. It's off a high pinion out of a YJ and can't be built up much more then it is now. ARB, Motiv Gear 4.88's, Superior Alloy shafts inner and outer with Spicer U Joints, MORE high steer kit with spare heim joints, BTF Kryptonite diff cover. Has bracketry for a 3 link, but that can be burned off, and I'll throw in a set of leaf spring perches if you want em. The shock mounts go up the inner c's, a great way to mount them. You need shock hoops to mount the upper shocks to, but I can bend some tube for that for you too. I don't really want to sell this right away because I'd like to go wheeling a bit this fall, so it'll give you some time to start saving your pennies I might be convinced to sell the whole steering setup and go full hydro with the new axle, but i'll wait for that decision when I see some cash in front of me
Old 07-22-2007, 07:34 AM
I showed Matt my twinkie and he like it.

do you have any YJ seat belts (front)?
what kind of bass is it? how much?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 07-22-2007, 08:55 AM

no, gave those to ratherbejeepin awhile back. the jeep yard in pacoima has 'em if you ever head up that way. Don't know the brand off the top of my head, and it's all the way in the garage right now It's navy blue I think, some off brand. Casey bought it off a friend when she needed some money for $100, and now it's just sitting around taking up space risking getting hurt. Make her an offer? Neither of us play, we're musically retarded.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Reggae

Do you have any horns or bugles?
Old 07-22-2007, 12:01 PM

it's g. burton brand

i might be able to rustle up a horn at work, but i think we got rid of it.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Reggae

Do you have an idea if the side mirrors are for a YJ or for a TJ? They could be universal; in that case I think they should have three mounting holes out of which two are used.

Chrome or black?
Old 07-22-2007, 12:13 PM

They were for a CJ/YJ, black

When I get back I'll dig em out for some pics. Gotta go do setup at the convention center