Go Back   JeepBBS > What Where When > Overlanders Unlimited

Overlanders Unlimited This is a forum to discuss expedition vehicles and trailer options, a place to talk about builds, modifications, and designs, as well as past and future adventure trips.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2003, 08:00 PM

Cool I'm planning on traveling to...

...SoCal! I need a vacation. I've worked my ass off for a year now without rest, so I've decided to come out to JV and play. Of course, by play I mean mooch a ride in the right seat, stretch winch cable, stack rocks, turn wrenches, fetch parts, etc. My idea of fun!

I'll be there for the first weekend of October. Earlier in the week I'll be in San Francisco on business, and travel south on Wednesday or Thursday for a Friday trip ino the desert. Blaine has graciously agreed to be my tour guide and I hope that several other board members can come out to play.

Anyone wanna meet for lunch, diner, or libations?