Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introduce Yourself This is a welcoming section of our bulletin board. New members, after completing the initial registration process, please stop here first to say ?Hello?

Old 02-02-2004, 09:14 AM

new to 4x4 Ga Jeep

Hey Im new to the jeep 4x4 scene, Im not getting a cj but a Grand Chero. Im excited and will use the vehicle off road alot.....
So hello any info on 4x4ing let me know

Thanks Robbie Augusta Ga.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Howdy!!!!
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 02-03-2004, 04:34 AM

thanks hope to talk about wheelin with everyone soon
Old 02-04-2004, 06:19 PM

Smile hi

I too am new here...not to the Jeep scene though. We have many Jeeps around here.... modded 2001 TJ and 1986 CJ, slightly modded 1998 TJ, 1973 lifted Jeep truck, and several Jeep projects sitting around. I chose to reply to your post because of where you live. Two of my boys favorite things are Jeeps and golf. For the first time, my youngest son and I will attend Wednesday's practice round at the Masters in Augusta. We are very excited. Well anyway, welcome to the Jeep world. If you have any useful input about Augusta or the Masters, feel free to pass it on.