Go Back   JeepBBS > The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > Black Label

Black Label Have you been treated good or bad? Share your story. This is the place to praise or shame

Old 04-03-2007, 04:18 PM

Thumbs up Discount Tire, El Cajon, CA

Last week I decided to take my truck & trailer with the YJ & all my junk packed on it to work with me so I could save some time driving to JV.

I must have pi$$ed the rock gods off or something because just after I left my house to go to work, I blew a trailer tire. Oh well, no big deal, I carry 2. So I swapped in the spare & continued on my way to work.

After getting to work I decided to surf Discount Tire's website in hopes to find an exact replacement, which I did. However.....the closest matching tire was guess where???? El Cajon, which is where I live. So much for saving time.

Anyway, while speaking with the sales guy I mentioned that I don't recall buying the Road Hazzard Warranty or not ~3 years ago when I got the tires. So, he looks it up in his computer & gives me the news. YES!!!!!! Got the warranty.

Instead of it costing me ~$147.00, I left there spending ~$12 for a new tire including another warranty.

Great service too. I left to fill-up my truck with gas & by the time I returned my tire was ready.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:33 PM

yes, they usually beat or match everyones prices, i tend to keep an eye on the techs........some are on crack