Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself This is a welcoming section of our bulletin board. New members, after completing the initial registration process, please stop here first to say ?Hello?

Old 10-22-2008, 06:06 PM

Getting back into it... Mesa, AZ

Hi my name is AJ. I am getting back into wheelin again. I am from Michigan, and havent done any off roading out here. I bought a jeep ( very capable ) jeep a couple weeks ago and I am looking to go out sometime. If anyone has any trail runs I would love to go. I dont have a trailer so I would have to drive, even though it prolly shouldnt drive down the road. I would perfer to go on 3-5+ trails, my skills are a little down but Im sure I would keep up. Well I cant wait to meet some of you guys. Ive seen some awesome rigs out here
Old 10-22-2008, 11:18 PM

Welcome aboard.

We have a few AZ folks who sometimes hangout here. Perhaps they'll chime-in and you'll get to have them show you some nice stuff in your backyard.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:26 AM
I showed Matt my twinkie and he like it.

welcome. tell us about your new jeep and post up some pictures.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 10-23-2008, 05:10 PM

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. about my jeep... Well its a 4.0 with aluminum head, and camed, K&N, and a few other mods. Atlas 5.0 transfer case, AW4 automatic. RE longarm, 4.5" lift in back, and king coilovers in front, Dynatrac 60's front and rear 4.88's with ARB's. CO2 to run the ARB's and to air up. Hydo assist steering... Im sure im missing some stuff, but that about it...
Old 10-23-2008, 07:14 PM

I'm from Cottonwood (near Sedona) and may be heading down your way Nov 1st and 2nd for some wheeling just north of Phoenix. From the sounds of your jeep it should be able to handle just about anything.

zman
Old 10-23-2008, 08:22 PM

May be getting something together for Nov 1st - waiting for confirmation from a few people. If so, it'll be an easier trail since there are a few stock to mildly-modified vehicles along. No idea whether it'll be in the Tucson or Florence area yet.

Also trying to get something a little more challening together for Nov 22nd. That will most likely be in the Florence area. I haven't been wheeling in way too long, so it probably won't be anything too extreme.

I'll post back when I have more info.

NOW: 1996 XJ, 4.0/AW4/NP242. 1.5" spacer/shackle lift, 30x9.50's, open both ends

GONE: 1998 TJ, 4.0/5-speed. Currie lift. D44/HP D30, 4.88s, Detroits, Tera 4:1, 2-low. 35" MTRs

"The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife."

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all."

Theodore Roosevelt