Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 04-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Talking W.E. Rock.... WOW

So the local board was rounding up volunteers for the W.E. Rock competition in Globe, AZ this past weekend. My friend Rachel, who is also a wheeler, and I decided to head up to work it. There were a few others from the board but she and I ended up together on one of the tougher obstacles judging.

I've never had so much fun and never met so many cool people. The competitors were such friendly and entertaining people, the crowd was relatively in control and the event was a blast.

Here are a few pics:

Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?