Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Jeep Aftermarket Companies
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Aftermarket Companies If you have a jeep related business you can let JeepBBS visitors know about it here. Also this is the section where you can post information about 4 wheel drive shops and companies that sell automotive and jeeping related products

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-17-2002, 08:44 AM
Aluminum LAs Drool!

DC's 4 Wheel Drive Parts Center

Just thought I would post a note concerning DC's operation.

While I was shipped the wrong axles (I asked for Warn inners and received Spicer inners....and Beast40 had the exact same problem happen to him too), it seems the situation has been quickly resolved.

I returned the axles this past Monday (2nd day delivery) and dropped DC an e-mail yesterday asking him to confirm receipt (they actually were sent directly to Randy's Ring & Pinion) and to credit my card.

I had e-mail from him this morning stating they were received and that he credited the full amount back to my card (parts & shipping). (transaction has not cleared my on-line account yet)

I'm still out the return shipping but I didn't ask for it to be refunded so I am not complaining about that.

Anyway, at least there appears to be no major problems so I thought I would post here.
Old 05-17-2002, 09:27 AM

Thumbs up

He went to bat for me during my Tera Low problem days. I've bought a good amount of stuff from him and he's yet to dissapoint me. His pricing is similar to Bob Supplee and for me a little better due to the lower shipping costs.
Old 05-20-2002, 03:12 PM

Seems like a good enough fella in my experience.

I just ordered a Teralow 4:1 and 2Low from him this past week. Should be here by weeks' end. He had the best price around on them.

I also wanted to include his contact info since it wasn't mentioned.

His e-mail is donaldii@bellatlantic.net
Phone: 540-890-3335 or 540-819-0064

He doesn't have a website up yet but is working on it. Apparently there are some issues with Teraflex not authorizing him to post prices without being able to offer secure online ordering.
Old 05-24-2002, 12:50 PM
Aluminum LAs Drool!

to wrap up my previous comment, my account credit posted the the following week so all good
Old 06-04-2002, 01:01 PM

I bought some revolvers for the CJ a little while back from DC. Good experience, and good delivery time. Best price on them BY FAR.