Go Back   JeepBBS > The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > Political Arm Pit and Fool Shed

Political Arm Pit and Fool Shed Enter at your own risk. This is the land of political discussions, jokes, and nonsense posts.

Old 10-10-2003, 03:52 PM
Reggae

Talking Dry Ice Web Site

I found a cool web site about dry ice:

http://www.dryiceinfo.com

Here is a quote:
...A fantastic simulated volcano can be made in a sink with a garbage disposal. Run hot water and put one to two pound pieces Dry Ice into your garbage disposal. When you turn the disposal on it will make a marvelous eruption. Be sure to wear goggles as the hot water and ejected Dry Ice could be dangerous...
Old 10-10-2003, 06:47 PM
ghall

I learned a great use of CO2 on Fourth of July weekend. Take a large soda pop bottle, put in a couple of cubic inches of crushed dry ice, add some water, put the cap on and get rid of it QUICKLEY. Sounds like a M80. Oh, one thing sadly the jerks on the 4th didn't do is PICK UP ALL OF THE RESEDUE.
Garry
Old 09-15-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghall View Post
I learned a great use of CO2 on Fourth of July weekend. Take a large soda pop bottle, put in a couple of cubic inches of crushed dry ice, add some water, put the cap on and get rid of it QUICKLEY. Sounds like a M80. Oh, one thing sadly the jerks on the 4th didn't do is PICK UP ALL OF THE RESEDUE.
Garry
Dry ice bombs are very dangerous. You can just go to YouTube and google for them. You see people getting blasted all over the place. I just wanted to say that as a disclaimer to people. One of the main rules of dry ice is that you do not want to put it in a sealed container.

DryIceNetwork.com - The Internet's dry ice resource.