Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 09-02-2004, 01:54 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Anyone in the John Wayne Airport region want to meet up this evening?

I'm flying in for an overnight tonight and will be staying at the Radisson - Newport Beach. We are supposed to arrive just before 9pm. I know it will be a little late but if there is anyone that would like to meet up and do a late night dinner or something, let me know. Can't hang out for a long time though as I have to be up by 4:30 tomorrow morning but would liek to meet some Cali Jeepers if they have nothing better to do tonight or don't have to work tomorrow.

908-391-7460, give me a ring if interested.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 09-02-2004, 01:57 PM

Ohh darn! Newport sounds soooo good right now!!!
totally worn out, shouting,
"...HOLY $HIT...what a ride!"
Old 09-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
It's a short drive.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 09-02-2004, 03:22 PM

10 west, 15 south, 91 west, 55 south........

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:27 PM

Well - if you can stay through Saturday you can check out my blues band in Huntington Beach!!! We'll be rocking the place hopefully with some "famous" dudes opening for us!

Jeff
Old 09-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Arizona Chick

I can't... it's only for tonight. Besides now we are delayed anyway and I have no idea what time we'll get in. I do know they changed my show time for tomorrow morning and I need to call in tonight after I get there.

Old 09-02-2004, 07:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Wind_Danzer
I can't... it's only for tonight. Besides now we are delayed anyway and I have no idea what time we'll get in. I do know they changed my show time for tomorrow morning and I need to call in tonight after I get there.
you been taking lessons from Scott Hill?

translate that into english
Old 09-02-2004, 07:49 PM
Arizona Chick

Quote:
I can't... it's only for tonight.
Refering to Jeff's post about seeing his band play (which I would love to do BTW).

Quote:
Besides now we are delayed anyway and I have no idea what time we'll get in. I do know they changed my show time for tomorrow morning and I need to call in tonight after I get there.
This means that the flight out of Phoenix is delayed it seems until about 8:56 this evening causing us to arrive after 10pm. They need to change my show time tomorrow (the time I have to report to the airport) due to crew rest issues.

So is that better?

You don't even want me to get into how they figure the rest issues, talk about confusing.