Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 06-28-2001, 09:38 AM
Banned

Have fun this weekend!

I remember the Adopt-a-Trail from the RAMJAW days (I don’t hang out there much anymore). I’m really excited to see all the nice people that got together through the Internet and are now making a difference to the environment and politically with the Forest Service. Kudos to you.

I wish I could go, but of course it’s a bit too far to drive for the weekend (I’ll be on the Oregon coast in rain probably). I hope you all have fun fixing up the trail (putting up signs knocked over by pimps, or wumpys, etc.). I hope at some point we’ll all be able to get together somewhere and wheel.

Don’t work too hard, and take enough time out to have fun up there.

Áron O'Proinntigh is ainm dom
Old 06-28-2001, 10:24 AM

Thanx for the words of support Aron - should be a good time and frankly, I need to get some wheelin in and get outside - work sux

98 TJ Sport
D44ARB/D30Detroit/Teralow/Swampers
www.geocities.com/yatezess/