Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 07-29-2001, 06:18 PM

"Senior Memebr" ?

posted July 28, 2001 03:18 PM

BTW ... how many posts does one have to make before ridding oneself of the "Junior" member moniker? Just curious.

Don

Oh Sergey!

I was just asking a simple question in my message above. Now I notice that I am suddenly a "Senior Memebr". I doubt that I reached the "magic number" ... (whatever it was) for most folks to move out of the Junior ranks. So what does this mean? Am I "Senior" because I am the oldest one on this board (a distinct possibility!)? Moreover, do you feel that I am so old and feeble that I can't tell that you misspelled "Member"?? Cmon!

I mean, if you're going to give me a special classification out of turn, why not "Exalted One", "His Majesty", Rock Crawler Grandpappy", "Ancient One", or some such thing?? I mean, REALLY!

Don

P.S. This should be a lesson for all of us ... placing too much power in the hands of one can lead to these kinds of blatant abuses and exercises of poor judgement.

P.P.S. BTW ... if anyone on JeepBBS is interested, my prestigious and singularly unique "Senior Memebr" moniker is for sale (for the right price that is!). If interested, please inquire within.
Old 07-30-2001, 07:40 AM
Reggae

He He He, “Rock Crawler Grandpappy”, I like that.

Navigation and Technologies Officer
NoNo Expeditions Australia

www.expeditionsaustralia.com
Old 07-30-2001, 10:59 AM

Grandpappy?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TObject:
He He He, &ldquo;Rock Crawler Grandpappy&rdquo;, I like that. [/quote]

Well now ... I guess I need to clarify this one. First, I'm probably not much of a rock crawler per se, and I don't have any grandkids (or kids for that matter), so perhaps this handle will only refer to my advanced years on the planet.

"Grandpappy" Don