Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introduce Yourself This is a welcoming section of our bulletin board. New members, after completing the initial registration process, please stop here first to say ?Hello?

Old 04-06-2003, 09:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to Wicket1024
Smile Newbie

"Hi everybody!" and the reply... "Hi Dr. Nick!" a little Simpsons humor Yeah I'm a newbie to this site, but I have owned my Jeep for about 2 years or so. It's a '97 SE, and I have to say it's the most enjoyable auto I have had the pleasure to drive. I hope to catch some helpful info outta this site and maybe add some (the last part is doubtful). Now, let the good times roll.
Old 04-08-2003, 08:35 AM

Hi there!
What kind of wheeling do you do in your neck of the woods?
Old 04-08-2003, 07:24 PM
The king of shotgun debate

Hi Wicket,

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I see your over in Philly. Do you do your wheeling up at Paragon, or across the river in the Pine Barron's?

I do both at least two or three times each summer. Perhaps we can wheel together on one of my trips up your way.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Frank
Old 04-18-2003, 01:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to Wicket1024
Sorry it's been so long getting back to you guys but my modem has been acting up lately.... as for wheelin around here, there's not too many places to goin the area unfortunately. I usually just wait for the snow in the winter and take advantage of it when i take the jeep with me on skiing trips. The pine barrens are kinda far for me to go if it was only for me to wheel around and i was hoping on getting a different set-up with the tires and what-not before i do any serious off-roading. first things first though, i have to get a new top. the one i have has got to go! white on this shade of blue just ain't cuttin' it....
Old 04-18-2003, 05:25 AM

Welcome aboard! I'm about two hours south of you near Baltimore. I also have a 97 TJ se, but mine is slightly modified for wheeling in the Penn mountains usually at Paragon.

Let me know if you ever wanna head up to play in the rocks. Frank, that same goes for you, drop me a line on your next trip and I'll see if we can meet up for off roading, or simply dinner and discussion.