Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 09-10-2004, 09:00 PM

Thumbs up Outstanding customer service at Sun Performance!

I have not had the pleasure of dealing with a company with this good of customer service in a long time. My quick air 3 croaked on me when the power relay stuck shut causing the compressor to run "dead headed" and damaged some internal parts.

Link to the whole story if you like: http://www.jeepbbs.net/forums/showth...&threadid=7854

I had several conversations with Jun at Sun Performance describing to him how if the relay stuck neither the pressure switch or thermal limiting switch could shut down the compressor. I also told him of some of my past experiences with melted relays/switches due to loose connections in moderate amperage service and offered some suggestions for a possible remedy
. Jun thanked me for my input asked me if I would include a sketch of what I was talking about along with the damage compressor I was sending back to him. Jun then told me he would send me a new Quick Air 3 that day even before he received my damaged compressor. This was really nice of Jun considering my compressor was out of the factory warranty period... The new compressor was delivered to the house today.
Maybe I will be able to keep my kidney after all... ...
Old 09-10-2004, 10:18 PM

It is always a pleasure to read of the rare encouter with a company that gets it.