Go Back   JeepBBS > What Where When > Overlanders Unlimited

Overlanders Unlimited This is a forum to discuss expedition vehicles and trailer options, a place to talk about builds, modifications, and designs, as well as past and future adventure trips.

Old 05-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Talking Starting on May 22nd, I'm planning on traveling to...

Alaska*, Las Vegas, Long Beach, San Deigo, Canada, Mexico, Memphis, New Orleans*, Dallas, Orlando*, Cancun, Seattle, Billings, Jackson Hole, Denver, Grand Junction, Colorado Springs, Tuscon, so on and so forth.....

Anyone want to join me??

* = America West flights, not Mesa.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 05-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Reggae

Hey! Thanks for posting the map. Makes it convenient to find places to hide from you.
Old 05-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Hey now....

No free passes for you.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 05-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Reggae

Free pass nazi!
Old 05-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Arizona Chick

Well... I won't be a pass nazi unless you are very, very nice to me.

Old 05-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Reggae

Smile

1. When you walk in move immediately to the right
2. Order your pass with no enthusiasm at all
3. Put your money on the counter and move to your left
4. Take your pass and do not give any comments
Old 05-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Arizona Chick

What is that from???

Old 05-15-2004, 08:18 PM

Seinfeld