Go Back   JeepBBS > The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > Political Arm Pit and Fool Shed

Political Arm Pit and Fool Shed Enter at your own risk. This is the land of political discussions, jokes, and nonsense posts.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Internet jeeps rule!

Minneapolis Craigslist... :) Work Safe

Yes, it's true: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mis/1032067538.html

To the guy that crapped in my car. - w4m - 29 (SW Minneapolis)
Reply to: pers-1032067538@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-12, 1:22PM CST

To the guy that crapped in my car. (SW Minneapolis)

We met on Craigslist so I am hoping that this post finds you. I know that it could quite possibly be the most humiliating first date that you have ever been on, but I am willing to look past that.

I thought we had chemistry sitting at Famous Daves sharing the feast for two while drinking their sweetened ice tea. I really felt like there was a connection there. I found you to be intelligent and witty and looked forward to further conversation with you.

At some point in life, everyone has gambled on a fart and lost. It just happened to be on a first date in the passenger seat of my car. Please don't feel bad. The package I sent you with Pepto the next day and the note that said "First dates are always a crap shoot. Call me" was meant to be funny, not offensive.

I have gambled on a fart and lost on multiple occasions. I probably win 95% of the time, but I don't think anyone wins 100% of the time. That's why they call it "gambling". I'm the last person to judge you for crapping your pants. In fact, I am impressed by your boldness. The timing on the other hand, could have been a tad bit better...like when you're not sitting on a heated leather seat...

What I am trying to say is that if you want to go out again, I would be more than happy to take you someplace where we can get a meal that is high in fiber and less taxing on the digestive tract.

I await your call or email,
Tiffany
Old 02-19-2009, 10:57 AM
Reggae

Cool

Here's something to remember when you're older Thomas: never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Im a firm believer in that everything you say and do lead to some sort of a positive outcome. I dont have room in my life for negative people or thoughts.

Send a message via AIM to JeepGal
What a good sport. Shes a keeper!