Go Back   JeepBBS > jeep related stuff only > Technical Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Technical Forum The main forum for jeep related discussions. Mechanically Inept...

Old 05-24-2004, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by H8PVMNT00
front and rear track bar and the way the control arms are mounted...dont get me wrong SJ is a good kit but not for the wheelin type...def more for show..this is just my $.2 though
-Vic
Vic,

Did you sell your jeep?
Old 05-24-2004, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert J. Yates
...you do realize that Sergey was just having some fun with you right Ask William sometime about his valve stem caps up in Big Bear - some folks here specialize in yanking people's chains
Pink diff covers, I can think of a few bits of humour. All pretty funny.,
Old 05-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Can I buy a clue?

William, i wound up sellin my Jeep. Dont fret tho!,i have another in the making!...04' TJ being built as we speak w/ the RE LA system and such. I had an offer from a man located in Arizona for 24k and i couldnt pass it up so i took it.. thanks again
Old 06-10-2004, 07:27 AM
You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine!

Re: Home from Shop

Quote:
Originally posted by frhalevt
I love the gears and whoever says detroits are not street friendly must have never driven them on the street.
I've had my rear detroit in for little over a week now, with one 500 mile round trip (part in a heavy downpour) and some wheeling in the middle of the trip.

I can definately "feel" the detroit (5 speed TJ.....now I'm gonna get banned ), but have not once had the "bang" unloading. Possibly because of the mild manner in which I drive on the street. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think it was too bad. Next winter will tell what I think when we have some deep snow....

Now the front ARB will round it out nicely....once I get time to get the thing hooked up