Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 03-09-2004, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bermudacat
That you Don? I thought you were going to get back with me when you were moved into your new place andyou had a chance to package so I would know what to USPS money order ($150 + shipping) or Paypal you. When did I assert they would be shipped for free?

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...hreadid=494910

Old 03-09-2004, 08:37 AM
Who changed my user title?

Send a message via Yahoo to cbassett
Quote:
Originally posted by mrblaine
So Tracy, now that you are selling this stuff, does that mean you will leave the sport now?
Old 03-09-2004, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
So Tracy, now that you are selling this stuff, does that mean you will leave the sport now?
Do you really care?

I had a deal with these people and I'm doing the right thing It's painful but it is the right thing to do. I will buy a Miller 175 or a 220V DC stick welder "they work better for me in out of position welding" after the Ready Welder is sold. I just need to get 220 in the garage and the added bonus to that is when my air compressor goes out I will get a 220 air compessor also.

I have a 95 Tracker and a 96 Tracker that I'm working on when I get free time, I sold the Samurai. The Trackers are both on a Salvage titles one only has 55000 miles on it and runs and drives great but has some front end damage"Grill, Bumper, Hood, Radator, AC Condessor". So I am taking 2 to make 1. After that I will get it inspected so I can get tags for it and will tow the other to the junkyard. Then I will do a SAS to the front with the Toyota axles I have in my garage that I have Aussie lockers for sitting on my table. I am going to use YJ springs because I already have a set and leafs are a little easier to deal with then a Coil setup. Then I will hit the trail again hopefully I'll be done before next year. And my Jeep on 31 MTR's is my DD and the tracker tows really well behide the Xterra since it only weights 2300 lbs. and the X has a 5000 Lb tow limit. I just towed them from Cincy with it it worked great. But I want to put some performace Brake pads in the front and rear of the Xterra or use a trailer with brakes since I was using a tow dolly without brakes.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Banned for being bad

Quote:
Originally posted by Bermudacat
That you Don? I thought you were going to get back with me when you were moved into your new place andyou had a chance to package so I would know what to USPS money order ($150 + shipping) or Paypal you. When did I assert they would be shipped for free?
Bermudacat, right guy wrong deal, I had a deal on my old teraflex springs that I sold because I was going to install the Procomps and I made them local only because it would cost me more to ship them then they were worth, well the person who wanted them backed out because he wanted me to pay shipping. This is when I said the hell with the springs and I will keep the teraflex and sell the Procomp. The Procomp have never been installed and people on this forum can back this up, I have been trying for about 3 0r 4 years to put springs on my jeep, I buy them but end up selling them.

They are yours.
ON BOARD AIR RULES!!!!01 Sport,Delayed response RULES !!!! Factory Hard Top, Auto, WARN? SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE RULES!!!! Silverstone , D44 with Trac-Lok and 3.73:1 , LIBERTY DIESEL RULES!!!! TERA S3T 3" Lift, Currie steering box brace, MetalFusion Fenders Rule!!!!Currie steering damper, BFGoodrich Krawler RULES !!!!Bilstein Shocks,Harbor Freight winches rule!!!! GY MTR 33x1250-15 on rockcrawler Rims, Sun Performance rocker skids. Tera T-Locker's rule!!!!

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 10:51 AM

I once put 50 cents in a machine and it didn't give me my chips. I kicked it. Then I had a sore toe.

Chris
Old 03-09-2004, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
Bermudacat, right guy wrong deal, I had a deal on my old teraflex springs that I sold because I was going to install the Procomps and I made them local only because it would cost me more to ship them then they were worth, well the person who wanted them backed out because he wanted me to pay shipping. This is when I said the hell with the springs and I will keep the teraflex and sell the Procomp. The Procomp have never been installed and people on this forum can back this up, I have been trying for about 3 0r 4 years to put springs on my jeep, I buy them but end up selling them.

They are yours.

Oooops!!

Sorry Bro.............................

That answers my PM I sent a few days back................

you're not done moving in yet

(take your time; when you're ready let me know total cost and the funds will appear)
Old 03-09-2004, 11:22 AM

Send a message via ICQ to John Send a message via AIM to John Send a message via Yahoo to John
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisK
I once put 50 cents in a machine and it didn't give me my chips. I kicked it. Then I had a sore toe.

Chris
Shouldn't you be finding a lawyer about now? Suing the manufacturer of the machine for making it so hard, the vendor for tempting you with the location they put the machine in, and the chip company for making such a highly addictive substance?
Old 03-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Banned for being bad

Quote:
Originally posted by Cement_guy
Oooops!!

Sorry Bro.............................

That answers my PM I sent a few days back................

you're not done moving in yet
Yes now I am, but I need to buy more saws

(take your time; when you're ready let me know total cost and the funds will appear)
ON BOARD AIR RULES!!!!01 Sport,Delayed response RULES !!!! Factory Hard Top, Auto, WARN? SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE RULES!!!! Silverstone , D44 with Trac-Lok and 3.73:1 , LIBERTY DIESEL RULES!!!! TERA S3T 3" Lift, Currie steering box brace, MetalFusion Fenders Rule!!!!Currie steering damper, BFGoodrich Krawler RULES !!!!Bilstein Shocks,Harbor Freight winches rule!!!! GY MTR 33x1250-15 on rockcrawler Rims, Sun Performance rocker skids. Tera T-Locker's rule!!!!

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Don, you do know that I have several saws collecting dust that you are welcome to use, right?
Old 03-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Banned for being bad

Quote:
Don, you do know that I have several saws collecting dust that you are welcome to use, right?

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 05:11 PM

OMG, I posted a thread that actually got 100 replies. Thanks guys for making this all possible.
Old 03-09-2004, 05:24 PM
You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine!

Quote:
Originally posted by 02_WHITE_TJ_X
Do you really care?
I'm sure someone will. Maybe start a thread about leaving the sport and see what happens.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
Quote:
Originally posted by BMRisko
OMG, I posted a thread that actually got 100 replies. Thanks guys for making this all possible.