Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Buy/Sell Jeep Stuff
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Buy/Sell Jeep Stuff Anything legal you want to purchase or get rid off, let fellow jeepers know about it here

Old 12-15-2005, 09:18 AM
Can I get a mint julep with that?

Canadian military trailers - SoCal

Got this message forwarded to me from my dad through his club. It seems like a pretty decent deal if anybody is interested in what appears to look like pretty clean trailers. I have no involvement of knowledge of this deal other than forwarding of this message.

Here's the info:
Quote:
This message is going to all those who expressed an interest in, but have yet to commit to, the Canadian military trailers I found for sale here in San Diego.

We're getting close to closing this deal, and I need to know if you still want one or more trailers, and whether or not you want a military spare tire/wheel. If we don't move soon, we may lose this deal. I spoke with the seller last night, and she has others wanting this group of trailers, so we need to step up and finish this deal, or let it go so she can sell to the others.

If you have questions or concerns about this buy, please call or email me. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

The trailer price is $735, and the price for a spare wheel/tire will be determined once we see how many are needed. Actually, we seem to have enough guys going to larger wheels/tires that we'll probably have more than enough spare military tires/wheels to sell back and forth within our group. That should make them quite a bit cheaper than having to order them from Canada.

I've found out that we can replace the Canadian metric hubs pretty easily if we want to got to a 5 x 5.5" bolt pattern like the early Bronco. Other common patterns are also available. Here's a link to one online source for the 5 x 5.5" hub/drum:
http://www.etrailerpart.com/mywebs/m...3e_1322933.htm

Here's a link to the photos I took of the trailers. Please note the fenders have yet to be installed, and are in the bed of each trailer.
http://steveb.zftp.com/M101photos/index.htm