Go Back   JeepBBS > The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > Black Label
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Black Label Have you been treated good or bad? Share your story. This is the place to praise or shame

Old 10-09-2001, 11:43 AM
Can I get a mint julep with that?

Radiator.com

At the Offroad Expo in Pomona this last Saturday I happened on to the Radiator.com booth and saw that they had a special on TJ 3 core all-metal radiators. Mine's been leaking for awhile where the plastic meets the core that I've been meaining to replace. Anyway, since it was right next to the 4XDoc's booth I had him look at it to make sure it looked good. Mike said it looked good and that the fins were all properly spaced, etc., so I bought it. They had a show special for $220. When they were writing it up my brother noticed that they had some coupons for $25 off to which he asked if we could use one. The guy (kidding) sarcastically said we should give him 10 coupons and get it for free. Anyway, I got it out the door with tax for $212± with free overnight shipping.

Jeff
Old 10-09-2001, 12:30 PM
Banned

They had a 3-core special (still going if you mention Dirk from DPGOffroad) for Cherokees. I don't know if they use the same 3-core radiator or not as TJs, but they're $99 (regularly >$200 I think). When you call, sometimes you have to ask the person to double-check or talk to a certain guy there. Dirk set it up I think more than a year ago now but they still give the discount if you specifically ask for it. If you want to check it out (and see if it's the same radiator and how to get it) you can search through the Cherokee archive on JU.

Áron O'Proinntigh is ainm dom