Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Buy/Sell Jeep Stuff
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Buy/Sell Jeep Stuff Anything legal you want to purchase or get rid off, let fellow jeepers know about it here

Old 05-17-2004, 05:31 PM

Thumbs up RockKrawler 5.5" coil springs and shocks for a TJ

These are being sold AS-IS.

Shocks and springs appear to be functioning as well as they did when I installed them and the Jeep appears to be riding perfectly level. Shocks appear to be functioning well with no known problems. They are RockKrawler-brand hydraulic shock absorbers with a pretty good non-stiff ride. RockKrawler says they have built-in bumpstops, whatever that means.

The springs may have sagged a little but they don't actually appear to have sagged. If they have, they sagged perfectly evenly since the Jeep, once again, is riding perfectly level. The Jeep appears as tall as it was when I installed them, I'm just saying they MIGHT have sagged in the three years they have been installed.

I'm only removing them to install 4" springs and shocks to lower my center-of-gravity, they aren't causing any problems in other words.

How does $175 for everything sound? Prefer you be in SoCalif. since shipping will be fairly expensive due to the weight of everything.

See what my TJ looks like with these springs and shocks installed at http://members.cox.net/jerrypb/

Respond via PM or email if you are interested since I won't be checking here on a regular basis. Thanks!