Go Back   JeepBBS > What Where When > Overlanders Unlimited

Overlanders Unlimited This is a forum to discuss expedition vehicles and trailer options, a place to talk about builds, modifications, and designs, as well as past and future adventure trips.

Old 08-31-2003, 01:31 AM

Planning on being in Port Hueneme/Oxnard area

I'll be in the Port Hueneme/Oxnard, Ca area during early October for work related stuff with some free time in the mix for ~2weeks. If there are folks who would like to meet & greet or do a run.....I'll drive my Heep up.

My brother lives in Camarillo & that's on my agenda too.
Old 10-04-2003, 05:30 PM

Justin M, mentioned a meet & greet while I'm there in another thread. If there are others who'd like to join, feel free to chime-in.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:20 PM

Another place to check out is Wilson's Backyard Grill on Saturday's at 5pm. Bunch of wheelers show up for a "show and shine" (well, some of us like our dirt. ) and 10% off on grub. Good way to meet up and maybe get a Sunday run going.
Old 10-15-2003, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by eurobob
Another place to check out is Wilson's Backyard Grill on Saturday's at 5pm. Bunch of wheelers show up for a "show and shine" (well, some of us like our dirt. ) and 10% off on grub. Good way to meet up and maybe get a Sunday run going.
Thanks for the heads-up! As it stands right now, my work has added a 3rd week to my expected stay here.

Hanging out at the Country Inn is getting old. But later today I'm doing a meet & greet with JMyers which should add some fun to the mix of things.