Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 11-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Reggae

Strange...

Somebody just calls me, very emotional, "...I don't know what to do... they wrecked my car and left... it's a hit and run..." I tried to calm the person down the best I could, and recommended to call 911, as they say if in doubt whether or not it's an emergency, call 911 and let the operator decide.

This is actually a good question, who do you call if something like this happens, but there appears to be no immediate danger. I think the best place to call is your local Police or Sheriff's department. It's good to have those numbers in your cell phone just in case. I just put them in my phonebook, and I recommend everybody to do the same.

Oh, and the caller sounded like a young lady I made sure to *69 her, to double-check how is she handling the situation, and I gave her my number. Could have been a prank call from the beginning though.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Re: Strange...

Quote:
Originally posted by TObject
Somebody just calls me, very emotional, "...I don't know what to do... they wrecked my car and left... it's a hit and run..." I tried to calm the person down the best I could, and recommended to call 911, as they say if in doubt whether or not it's an emergency, call 911 and let the operator decide.

This is actually a good question, who do you call if something like this happens, but there appears to be no immediate danger. I think the best place to call is your local Police or Sheriff's department. It's good to have those numbers in your cell phone just in case. I just put them in my phonebook, and I recommend everybody to do the same.

Oh, and the caller sounded like a young lady I made sure to *69 her, to double-check how is she handling the situation, and I gave her my number. Could have been a prank call from the beginning though.
I had hoped you wouldn't recognize my voice.
Old 11-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Reggae

Re: Re: Strange...

Quote:
Originally posted by mrblaine
I had hoped you wouldn't recognize my voice.
Very funny. Who will you pretend to be when you call the next time? Dalai Lama?
Old 11-19-2004, 06:54 PM

Re: Re: Re: Strange...

Quote:
"So at the end of the round I said 'Hey, Lama, how about something...you know...for the effort."

"Well the Lama just looks at me and says, 'gunga...gunga...gunga lagunga' which means that on my death bed I'll receive total conciousness"

"So I got that going for me"

Old 11-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Strange...

Quote:
It's your fantasy, who do you want me to sound like?
Old 11-19-2004, 11:06 PM
I like jesus christ

Send a message via AIM to Dukes69
Re: Re: Re: Re: Strange...

Quote:
Originally posted by Paradiddle
"So at the end of the round I said 'Hey, Lama, how about something...you know...for the effort."

"Well the Lama just looks at me and says, 'gunga...gunga...gunga lagunga' which means that on my death bed I'll receive total conciousness"

"So I got that going for me"

"Cinderella boy . . . outta nowhere, former greenskeeper now about to become the master's champion."

"IT'S IN THE HOLE!!"
AIM: Dukes69