Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 12-25-2008, 09:04 AM

What are you doin' this Sunday?

Santa left me a pair of plaza level Charger/Bronco AFC West tickets.

Although I'm not a big Charger or Bronco fan, this should be plenty of fun (especially if the Chargers win ). We plan on taking the trolly and tailgating prior to the game if weather permits. I have some friends who are season ticket holders that have invited me to their tailgate party, so that's the game plan.

Go Chargers.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Reggae

That sounds fun.

I am flying to Finland. My connection is in New York and with all the crappy whether and flight cancellations I am dreading what?s going to happen.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to ABQ TJ
Damn that would be awesome!

But explain the "if weather permits" part of San Diego weather please...is it not going to be 72-75 degrees and sunny like the other 364 days of the year?
Old 12-25-2008, 11:23 AM

That's going to be an AWESOME game Joe, it will be the Chargers' most important game this year. The Chargers will also be looking to extract their revenge from Denver after the ref in their last game blew a bad call and the Chargers lost. Enjoy!!
Old 12-25-2008, 10:45 PM

Sergey, I was thinking you had already left. I hope your trip goes well. I know you have been looking forward to it for a long time coming.

Steve, yeah, we're generally spoiled here. It has been rainy, windy, and a soggy mess the last week or so here. With all the fires we've had, the roads have been a muddy mess as well, at least in my area.

We tend to complain if it's not ideal weather. Yeah, we're spoiled most of the time.

Forecast for Sundays game here is low 60's & sunny. We'll see.

Jerry, the closer it comes to game time, the more anxious I'm getting to go. I haven't been to a pro football game in 4+ years.

I have done volunteer work several times during games in recent years, but not went just so I can enjoy the games.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:27 AM

Joe,

Tailgating is the only way to go. You cannot park at that stadium unless you get there a few hours before kickoff. I was there a couple years ago 1 hour before kickoff and missed most of the first qtr cause of parking problems. Tailgating and Trolly is the way to go. Have fun.

zman