Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 11-05-2003, 08:26 AM

I too am really starting to worry about Scott. I've sent him numerous text messages and nothing.
Old 11-05-2003, 12:08 PM

Still no answer on Scott's home phone either, but the answering machine is picking up.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:10 AM

Angry

I vote we have a mock funeral for Scott Hill. And when his sorry @$$ shows up and decides to let us know if he's ok.. We tell him he died and we're not a website for "crossing over".
Old 11-06-2003, 10:01 AM

Is the mountain opened up to outsiders? I say a couple of us take a drive up there. I almost think he lost his house and he is just laying low. But the suspense of not knowing whether he and his family are ok is the hard part. You want to help out a friend anyway you can but at the same time, you don't want to impose if your help is not needed nor wanted.
Maybe he took an extended vacation.
Old 11-06-2003, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by William
I vote we have a mock funeral for Scott Hill. And when his sorry @$$ shows up and decides to let us know if he's ok.. We tell him he died and we're not a website for "crossing over".
Hence my comment in his "if anyone cares" post.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Scott Send a message via AIM to Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Scott
Quote:
Originally posted by Jason L Williams
Is the mountain opened up to outsiders? I say a couple of us take a drive up there. I almost think he lost his house and he is just laying low. But the suspense of not knowing whether he and his family are ok is the hard part. You want to help out a friend anyway you can but at the same time, you don't want to impose if your help is not needed nor wanted.
As of right now, and for some time to come... the mountain is only open to residents.. I just found out that I can get up to my house.. so I just might go up there tommorow, but Im not so sure yet... Don't know why I would need to... We've got power, but my family is going to be gone for a long time, on vacation.... so Im not going back there till they get back.
Scott
Old 11-06-2003, 03:15 PM

Quote:
You know.. I can understand now, more than ever, why Blaine was ****ed when I rolled my jeep and didn't call him.

My apologies Blaine.
Old 11-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by William
You know.. I can understand now, more than ever, why Blaine was ****ed when I rolled my jeep and didn't call him.

My apologies Blaine.
accepted
Old 11-06-2003, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Jason, if you have an idea, or come up with something, feel free to call me, I'm up for a road trip if need be.