Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Jeep Aftermarket Companies
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Aftermarket Companies If you have a jeep related business you can let JeepBBS visitors know about it here. Also this is the section where you can post information about 4 wheel drive shops and companies that sell automotive and jeeping related products

Old 12-07-2002, 06:15 PM
Aluminum LAs Drool!

Toys by Troy Front Bumper

I picked up my TxT front bumper this past week and finally got around to posting a picture of it. This was a freebie.....I won a raffle, the prize was a front sport bar....had one of those already, so Troy gave me a bumper instead.

It will hit the trail tomorrow morning (Axle Alley) so I'll see how it works. I'll have to winch a couple of water falls....sure hope it doesn't fall off! LOL

Actually, I think I will like this one. It is not butt heavy but from what I have seen (other Jeeps), it seems to take its knocks pretty well. I thought the tubing at the front fender edges was a nice touch.

Garry.....I will now have a proper place to put my hi-lift!

http://www.stu-offroad.com/txt/fb-9.jpg
Old 12-07-2002, 06:33 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Looks good Stu!!!! Too bad it wasn't areound before I got my ARB or I would have defanetly looked into those. I like the complete package that that bumper provides.

I forget, do that have a rear bumper tirecarrier combo or are you running an ORFab type set up?

I personally think those rear bumpers make a nice complement to the fronts.
Old 12-07-2002, 07:26 PM
Aluminum LAs Drool!

Jamie,

Thanks. Yes, I have a seperate tire carrier (made by Canyon City)....similar to an OR-Fab unit but braced better (IMHO).
Old 12-07-2002, 07:54 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Well you could still go with just the bumper in the back then.
Old 01-24-2003, 06:11 PM

Thumbs up Looks nice...............

.......and it's huge on function. Of course no one wants to roll but walking miles after rolling can't be much fun either. I see one of those in my future.......................