Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 08-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Reggae

I promise, I'll turn the computer off, after this post.

Penis
Old 08-17-2004, 07:08 PM
I showed Matt my twinkie and he like it.

Quote:
Originally posted by TObject
I am sorry, Eric.

I did not mean to have fun at your expense.
I just noticed, I've been working over 12 hours today, obviously, I am blabbering some nonsense.

Edit: penis
no worries sergey, it is nice to lighten up the subject a bit.
should everyone end with penis?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 08-17-2004, 08:33 PM

How come Penis doesn't qualify for the JeepBBS asterix treatment like, man am I ****ed at my lame neighbors that make noise at all hours of the night?

You can't be ****ed at someone, but you can be a big penis?

[followed the newly instated jeep bbs penis rule above]
Old 08-17-2004, 09:19 PM

Question

Quote:
I promise, I'll turn the computer off, after this post.

Penis
Penis, is that another word for "Dick Head" ?
Old 08-18-2004, 12:24 AM
Can I get a mint julep with that?

Quote:
Originally posted by NAILER341
no worries sergey, it is nice to lighten up the subject a bit.
should everyone end with penis?
I like vagina more than penis.
Old 08-18-2004, 12:40 PM

Well, I got shot like I expected to.

When I rethink what I typed.. I guess it's to say that in this situation, something of this nature could be expected to happen, and that until it's resolved, certain preventative measures should be taken to protect property.

And as I said, he shouldn't have to worry. But, when certain things are occuring, you should take measures to protect what you consider important.

Shalom, I did work in that "customer service" enviroment.. and had a set of rules to follow. (Still do now, except here a lot of attempts are made to bend them.. and me). A yelling customer and a rule are one thing. It's a matter of "this is the way it is, sorry, have a nice day.".

Nieghbors who are dickheads, that's a different story. Once you've negotiated... then things change. But if the guy is into meth or the like, then things are on a different keel. You already know the guy isn't going to listen to reason. You already know he's capable of some @#$ up @#$@#. I'd make sure that I was ready for some situations while I resolved his living next door... and, honestly, I'd be on the phone with a @#$ load of people to help him get caught. B]But, until the day the uhaul leaves, I'd take measures to protect my property, and more important, my family.[/B]

Just my 2 cents, devalued to about .075.
[
Old 08-18-2004, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NAILER341
i dont feel that i should "have" to put up tall fences or security cameras to keep my neighbor from destroying my things, or killing my pets.
Nope. You shouldn't. The reason I say this is in Robert's situation. Some people view others as a violator of every law and rule.. and get ****y and do all kinds of... stupid things to make thier life hell. Now, I know Robert reasonably well, and I'd take him as a neighbor ANY DAY. And not just because he's got a trailer. But, according to his nieghbor, he's a problem and he's got to go. If I were to not know Robert and live around him, I'm sure his nieghbor would tell me all kinds of interesting stories about Robert in an attempt to drum up support against him. That's the way people are sometimes.

My old nieghbors (who moved) decided I was a Neo Nazi for the first month I lived where I live. Kept the kids away and steered clear. Never bothered to look past what they saw when I drove up. And they told me later, they assumed that I was up to all kinds of things based upon what they saw in the garage for a time period.
Old 08-18-2004, 01:25 PM
Reggae

I wonder, just how exactly someone makes a determination that a person is Neo Nazi by how they drive up.

William, did you drive the Hitler's limousine?
Old 08-18-2004, 01:31 PM

Quote:
I wonder, just how exactly someone makes a determination that a person is Neo Nazi by how they drive up.

William, did you drive the Hitler's limousine?
Shaved head, black boots (That I had put on because my other boots had been packed), white tank top and two gun cases.
Old 08-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Quote:
Originally posted by William
Shaved head, black boots (That I had put on because my other boots had been packed), white tank top and two gun cases.
Everyone knows to be a Neo Nazi you need to have white laces through your black boots.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 08-20-2004, 07:00 AM

Eric,

I was the one that was complained about due to the amount of vehicles I had. It was also reported I had exotic pets. get this one I had perrona and a LARGE cats ( a tiger ). I would suggest pictures as proof it may cause some lost sleep but will work. Keep copied but also have copied you can pass on to who ever i doing the enforce met and make sure complaints are valid. you can get a city code about what is allowed and denied, make sure you break none of these laws / regs your self during this time.

one you may not know of is most SOCAL laws have a grass height limit, the city loves these if not cut the make a bundle.

make as few complaints as possible even if it is 20 per call out the enforcement team will like that the person that complained about me made about 5 different calls a week and showed up just to make her shut up and let me break regs. due to knowing the person that was the winner.

Scott