Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Jeep Aftermarket Companies

Jeep Aftermarket Companies If you have a jeep related business you can let JeepBBS visitors know about it here. Also this is the section where you can post information about 4 wheel drive shops and companies that sell automotive and jeeping related products

Old 02-23-2006, 07:43 PM

Red Rock 4x4 - 5% Discount Coupon

If you haven't already seen us, please check out our website:

http://www.redrock4x4.com

We focus on selling what we feel are the best aftermarket products for your Jeep from brands such as Rubicon Express, ARB, Corbeau, Currie, Ramsey, Poison Spyder, and many others. We run and fully believe in the products we sell. If you have any questions about the products we sell feel free to ask. We'll be glad to help you out before, during, and after the sale, whatever it takes. I don't think you'll be able to find anyone able to compete with the customer service and technical support we offer.

Forum members can also save 5% off any online purchase by entering coupon code JF01005DC at checkout. This coupon code works with every product on our website, including sale items.

I feel our online pricing is extremely competitive, especially with the 5% discount and I hope you'll think the same. However, should you receive a lower price quote from one of our competitors, please feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to try to match or beat that price. We don't guarantee to beat every price, but we'll certainly do our best to earn your business.

** Offer valid online only, not valid for phone in orders or in store purchases **

My Mall Crawling Pics
Old 02-23-2006, 07:47 PM

Nice! I'll have to cruise your site & see if there's anything that's "on my list". Best of luck with your business.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:12 AM

Send a message via ICQ to John Send a message via AIM to John Send a message via Yahoo to John
What's your availability for parts not listed? I'm looking for an ARB RD89 right now for my Jeep.
Old 02-28-2006, 05:23 PM

Hi John,

For those we need to have them shipped from ARB to us in UT, which takes 2-3 business days, and then we send it to you. So 1.5 - 2 weeks anywhere in the US, if not much sooner.

The RD89 has since been added to our website too. We're working on getting all of ARB's products on there.

Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Jason

My Mall Crawling Pics