Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Jeep Aftermarket Companies

Jeep Aftermarket Companies If you have a jeep related business you can let JeepBBS visitors know about it here. Also this is the section where you can post information about 4 wheel drive shops and companies that sell automotive and jeeping related products

Old 07-11-2008, 03:57 PM

Vanco PBS

I know Vanco is a favorite vendor here, and my post will not affect the reputation Van has on the board, but I would like to graciously acknowledge Van's help with a project I am involved in.

My club has volunteered to put together the Colorado State Association raffle vehicle this year. This is the largest fundraiser done at the state level, the majority of the proceeds are for the land use fund. We started out putting together a slightly modified LJ, we ended up with an overweight pig with 17" rims and 35" tires.

As we all know, that pig isn't going to stop. I talked to Van about the situation, hoping to get him to donate some leftover parts, and he generously donated a new 16" brake kit. This was way beyond what I was hoping for, and I am very grateful for Van's contribution.

Here is a link to the buildup.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:07 PM

Nice. I hope to have one of his kits in my Jeep before long.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:36 AM

Satisfied Vanco customer here!!! Great products and outstanding support.
'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes & Dual Diaphragm Booster & Master Upgrade, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, Advanced Adapters SYE & Tom Woods DS, Teraflex Belly Up Skid, Rocker Guards, Homebrew Bumpers & Tire Carrier, Tuffy Boxes, Lowrance iFinder GPS, Midland CB, LED Tail Lights...
Old 07-17-2008, 12:17 PM

Count me in as a VanFan - the Hydroboost system on the YJ stops the 37's almost as quickly as the 986 stops.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.