Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 08-31-2003, 09:05 AM
Banned for being bad

Ceder City makes national news

For the first time that I can remember, rocks and rigs make the national news. They showed the nationals in Ceder City for the ladys. Now I know that is the reason why it made the news but it was cool. It just shows you that any girl can my kick ass out there on the trails well ok any one can kick my ass out there on the trails This sport has always been a male dominated sport over the years but no longer, just look at Jeep Kat doing the Hammers
The times sure are changing.
ON BOARD AIR RULES!!!!01 Sport,Delayed response RULES !!!! Factory Hard Top, Auto, WARN? SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE RULES!!!! Silverstone , D44 with Trac-Lok and 3.73:1 , LIBERTY DIESEL RULES!!!! TERA S3T 3" Lift, Currie steering box brace, MetalFusion Fenders Rule!!!!Currie steering damper, BFGoodrich Krawler RULES !!!!Bilstein Shocks,Harbor Freight winches rule!!!! GY MTR 33x1250-15 on rockcrawler Rims, Sun Performance rocker skids. Tera T-Locker's rule!!!!

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 08-31-2003, 05:45 PM

Very true Don. I once was very competitive in the handgun shooting sports. I got my butt handed to me many times by ladies that were nothing but darned good! That started out as a male dominated sport and soon changed. In 1984, I managed to squeak out fourth place in the World Championships. Guess who got first and third? Ladies. They earned it and deserved it. The lady that took third was one whom I coached and spotted for. She learned more in one year than I did in five.
Back to your topic. Anyone who thinks one gender has an advantage over another in Jeeping-had better take another look around!