Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 07-18-2001, 07:42 PM

ARCA 2002 Finals, Yucca Valley

Here's the response I got by e-mail today.

Hi Kathryn,

The American Rock Crawlers Nationals will be held here in Yucca Valley February 14-19, 2002. For more information you can log onto our website, go to the What's New section and then to Calendar of Events. For your convenience I have copied the information for you.

2/14 thru 19 ARCA Goodyear Rock Crawling Championship
Yucca Valley is one of the stops on the American Rock Crawlers Association Goodyear Championship series. Dubbed an extreme sport, these incredible specially designed machines go over obstacles that seem simply impossible. They will attempt to climb sixty-degree walls, six-foot boulders, and rock gardens that the average person would consider impossible for any vehicle to complete. For directions to the event site in Johnson Valley contact the Yucca Valley Chamber of Commerce at (760) 365-6323 or visit their website at www.yuccavalley.org. For additional information regarding the American Rock Crawlers Association contact the ARCA (801) 446-5337 or visit their website at www.rockcrawler.org.

If you need additional information feel free to contact me directly at (760) 369-7211 or by email.

Sincerely,

Carol Dickinson
Community Relations Coordinator
Old 07-19-2001, 04:34 AM

I'll be putting in for time off now!

Should be pretty interesting to watch!

I am doing this from home.