Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Jeep Aftermarket Companies
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Aftermarket Companies If you have a jeep related business you can let JeepBBS visitors know about it here. Also this is the section where you can post information about 4 wheel drive shops and companies that sell automotive and jeeping related products

Old 08-09-2003, 01:25 PM
I showed Matt my twinkie and he like it.

Quadratec

here's one for the big guys.... i have purchased a lot of parts form quadratec. htey have all been great prices, and they have been negociable on their big ticket prices every time. i have never paid shipping from them.
4wheel parts on the other hand has been the oposite.. always send the wrong part, charge too much, and charge you, even for their "free" shipping, and call it handeling.
well.. there ya' go.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 08-09-2003, 01:28 PM

well, i read the title a little better, and now realize that this is for after market companies... this doesnt EXACTLY fit (quadratec), but... they do selll most after market products. i'lll leave it for a mod to decide if it fits or not
Old 08-16-2003, 12:14 AM
I used to be nice, now I'm just butthurt

Send a message via AIM to blkTJ Send a message via Yahoo to blkTJ
Erik... two questions... Why the anti 4wparts thing? didn't they just replace a lot of stuff for you for free? How the hell do you get free shipping from qtech?

sorry, i guess that's 3 questions.
Old 08-16-2003, 08:25 PM

i'm not really slamming 4wp, and yes they did replace a bunch of warrantied parts for me for free, but they do have a bad record for shipping me the right products. i would still choose quadratec for my on line purchases, as far as the big stores go. i have a 4wp about 20 minutes from me, so 90% of my dealings with them now are face to face. even with the face to face dealings, you should know the part numbers that you are after. they often look up the wrong part number.
Old 08-17-2003, 12:02 AM
Can I get a mint julep with that?

Quote:
Originally posted by NAILER341
even with the face to face dealings, you should know the part numbers that you are after. they often look up the wrong part number.
... and know the price of the product. Even if it's on sale in their advertisements, they'll still try to stick it to you for full boat and then some.
Old 08-17-2003, 09:39 AM

I don't know how many times I've called the 4 Wheel Parts store in Las Vegas to check on a part, then drive 35 minutes to find they really don't have it. Then they order the wrong one so I drive another 35 minutes to embarrass myself making a scene. I understand they have a new manager but I try to avoid them at all cost.
Quadratec has been good to me on the couple orders I've placed. I'll stick with them when possible.
Old 08-17-2003, 05:55 PM

Ron, at least 4wp is consistent across the country!