Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Jeep Aftermarket Companies
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Aftermarket Companies If you have a jeep related business you can let JeepBBS visitors know about it here. Also this is the section where you can post information about 4 wheel drive shops and companies that sell automotive and jeeping related products

Old 08-18-2002, 03:12 PM

Send a message via ICQ to emdub Send a message via AIM to emdub Send a message via Yahoo to emdub
Off Road Ltd

All the way in Portugal it's very hard to get parts for my WJ, let alone the parts and a good service... I gotta give it to these guys: they've got a returning costumer. I sent an e-mail inquiring about parts, got an answer the same day and was placing the order 2 days later and receiving everything 3 days later...

http://www.offroadltd.com/

The service was excellent, the packaging was great and everything was delivered on time and with no mistakes. Happy camper on this side of the Atlantic! :-)

And the lord said to me "You are taking a bad path", and I answered "Don't worry, I've got a Jeep".
Old 08-18-2002, 05:00 PM
Aluminum LAs Drool!

Sounds like a keeper!
Old 08-18-2002, 08:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tiffster
Exclamation

Well its good to know they can do over seas stuff right cause their in person sales staff sucks!!!!

They are rude, when you can get their attention, highly over priced and just about the worst shop in the Denver Metro area.

Most folks here in Denver will not go to them, even in emergencies. I live less than 3 miles from the shop and always shop else where.

When ORL opened they were a great shop to deal with...bunch of really cool folks who would bend over backwards to help ya...then they sold the shop (or got new management...can't remember exactly) and things have gone way downhill since.

Glad your experience with them was good, but that is far for the norm for them...at least in person.
Stocky's Offroad Photo Gallery
Old 08-19-2002, 10:10 AM

Send a message via ICQ to emdub Send a message via AIM to emdub Send a message via Yahoo to emdub
another chance?

I don't know how long ago you dealt with them last but such opposite opinions are strange... maybe they've changed again?

oh, and the prices were good too. I checked around before placing the order and the price differences summed up to less than 1%... the big difference being they had everything in store and in stock and other stores were complicating things telling me they didn't have certain things and couldn't get them...

And the lord said to me "You are taking a bad path", and I answered "Don't worry, I've got a Jeep".
Old 08-23-2002, 01:34 PM

Last I dealt with ORL was about 2-3 weeks ago when I was looking for a new centering pin for my leaf springs. Not wanting to drive all the way to 4WPW, who I knew had the part for $1, I stopped at ORL.

The wonderful, most helpful (NOT!!!!!) guy behind the counter tells me he can order the pins for me at a cost of $12 each. I shake my head and walk out...nothing has changed with them on the face to face, in person dis-service they offer.

Maybe it is better for them to start doing ONLY mail order...they got your order right and you are happy...I am still waiting to meet a local who is happy with them.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:13 AM

Name

... strange...

Next chance you give 'em, (if you do...) try talking with Christina Maxwell. She is the lady that handled everything for me so smoothly...

Old 09-02-2002, 06:15 PM

Re: Name

Quote:
Originally posted by emdub
... strange...

Next chance you give 'em, (if you do...) try talking with Christina Maxwell. She is the lady that handled everything for me so smoothly...
I refuse to deal with her...she is a complete and total B!TCH!!! She acts as if every person who comes in the store is an idiot and should bow down and kiss her feet.

As I said, maybe they should just stick to mail order since they got that right with you.

Face to face they are losing customers on a daily basis.