Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 12-12-2003, 05:24 AM

Cool Jeep People

Jeep People

An elusive, independent race that inhabits rugged, mountainous regions

Originating sometime around the 1940's, Jeep people have been spotted in many parts of the world enjoying rugged, isolated areas. No other member of the Homo sapien family has so successfully adapted to such a wide variety of terrain. They cope equally well with heat and cold and even seem especially fond of difficult rocky, moutainous areas. Many Jeep people will disguise themselves as regular people during the week only to escape on the weekends uttering phrases like "Than God it's Friday" or "Get this tie the hell offa me". Little is known about the Jeep people since they are usually so difficult to track. It is known, however, that they are adaptable and fiercly independent, often dwelling in areas that are not densely populated. Their nutrional requirements similar to that of regular Homo sapiens but seem to be afflicted with a much higher need for adrenaline. Jeep people can often be diagnosed at a young age. They will exhibit a strong penchant for adventure and the outdoors and are prone to getting away from large urban areas. Often this is inheirted from one or both parents but there is also documentation of it growing of outside influence. Most Jeep people are not dangerous. However, one should be wary of inviting them to dinner or Tupperware parties, especially if it requires formal attire. Many of them are frightened by high end frappacino cafes as well as daytime television. Jeep people also have a habit of ignoring convetion.

08 JKU Rubicon
98 TJ

Old 12-12-2003, 05:27 AM

Thumbs up

What About You?
What Do You Think Of Me?
Old 12-12-2003, 09:11 AM

I will have to show my wife this one. It will support her endeavor she took on printing up t-shirts called 'Jeeples', a different kind of people.
Old 12-12-2003, 09:41 AM

True...
"ALIEN" <>< Heb. 11:13

www.jeepaddicts.com