Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introduce Yourself This is a welcoming section of our bulletin board. New members, after completing the initial registration process, please stop here first to say ?Hello?

Old 02-04-2006, 03:03 PM

I'm baaack

Hi ya'll. Been way over in Florida the last few years but now I'm back for a while working on a new project in Los Angeles.

The heep is undergoing some maintenance but should be ready soon. It is very happy to be back on the West Coast. It's kind of a waste in Florida.

Hope to see you out on the trails soon.

Jim
Old 02-20-2006, 05:42 PM

Hi ya' Jim. Hope you get your Jeep put back together soon.

Nice talking with you the other week. Wanna trade places?

BTW: The WORST U.S. drivers that I've ever seen have been consolidate in one location and now live here. These people are absolutely clueless.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:07 PM

bad drivers

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Dillard
BTW: The WORST U.S. drivers that I've ever seen have been consolidate in one location and now live here. These people are absolutely clueless.
yeah...i grew up in NY where people can actually drive, and drive faster and more attentive in a raging blizzard than anyone in Los Angeles on a crystal clear day, and all I have to say is that I take my life at risk anytime I get in the car and little miss "do my makeup in the passenger side sun visor of my escalade" isn't paying attention to the guy that she's about to run into while changing lanes.

...although usually those are the cutest ones...gotta give LA that one. stupid drivers, hot chicks.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:56 PM

Actually, part of that conversation happened off-line and probably sounded a little disjointed. I think Joe is in Florida for a while where I spent most of the last 20 years. He may have been commenting on the sad state of driving in the Sunshine State. I'd have to agree that the worst drivers in the country all seem to be concentrated there. Maybe that's why the state sags so far below the rest of the country. Driving in LA is a breeze by comparison.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:32 AM

remind me never to go to florida then, because i cant stand it out here
Old 02-24-2006, 10:20 AM

Totaly OT, but I have to say the worst driving is in Vegas. You have the locals from NV and UT that drive like snails, you have the Californians that haul a$$, the big rigs trying to get through in a hurry combined with the drunk tourists. Seems to be a 24/7 sig allert.